April 27th, Saturday, 9:18 A.M. to April 29th, Monday, 10 A.M.

(Sent on April 27th,Saturday, 9.18 A.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Yes, it is that bad.

What in the world is wrong with your perverted mind? Honestly, you’d think someone whose name starts with ‘J’ and ends with ‘eremy’ would have a little more shame. And Jackie doesn’t like you anymore. She says you’re really annoying with the “Jacks” thing, and you’re an annoying, idiotic person who doesn’t deserve to live in this world.

I’M NOT FIORE, YOU IDIOT.

FLEUR, NOT FIORE

P.S. When I’m angry, I hit people. Stay away from me.

* * *  

 (Sent on April 27th,Saturday, 11.23 A.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Your last two sentences are totally wrong, considering that she just sent me a love note yesterday. Here’s the picture and what she wrote on it, if you were wondering suspiciously and jealously:

“I really like you, Jeremy. Go to the summer dance with me? Xoxo Jackie”

But my heart is always with you, Fiore.

Fiore is Italian for Fleur, babe.

Lots of love,

Jeremy

* * *

(Sent on April 28th,Sunday, 12.15 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

You know, I have a feeling that you’re ignoring me. Avoiding me in the hallways (which, really, is almost impossible considering my hotness) and stuff like that doesn’t work, so you better reply me as soon as possible. Otherwise you’ll face the wrath of Jeremy McGinn.

* * * 

 (Sent on April 29th,Monday, 10 A.M. coming from Biology class, BlackBerry Torch)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Fine. No wrath. Just give me a reply or some violent swearing or whatever. Anything.

Jeremy