April 29th, Monday, 11:13 A.M. to April 29th, Monday, 12:31 P.M.

(Sent on April 29th,Monday, 11.13 A.M. coming from Italian class, BlackBerry Torch)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

What crawled up your butt (See? I’m being totally civil now)? What in the world did I say? Or did you just feel like ignoring me? Well, the day you get ignored will be the day of your retribution. Hmph.

Jeremy

* * * 

 (Sent on April 29th,Monday, 11:38 A.M. coming from Home Economics class, Apple iPhone)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Fleur is currently unavailable. Please cut off your hands after tossing your phone, computer and all electronics that enables you to send emails to Fleur, and then jump down the building from any floor higher than the second floor. If you can still survive, please jump again.

Yours truly,

Fleur

* * *  

(Sent on April 29th,Monday, 11:56 A.M. coming from Italian class, BlackBerry Torch)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Yay! You’re finally replying me!

Oh, and my friends are swooning over you all of a sudden. What in the world are you wearing today?

Yours happily,

Jeremy

* * *  

 (Sent on April 29th,Monday, 12:31 P.M. coming from Music class, BlackBerry Torch)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Holy freaking asterisk times four. You look hot in that skirt. Wear that more often, okay?

Jeremy