April 20th, Sunday, 6:29 P.M. to April 22nd, Tuesday, 1:28 P.M.

(Sent on April 20th, Sunday, 6:29 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

If I can remove you from Earth (even after only, what, five emails), I don’t give a damn about my college applications.

You’re really more arrogant than I thought.

But, okay. Delete all the emails from your account and treat this as a misunderstanding, annoying idiot. You can keep my opinions, though, and hope it takes your ego down by a peg. Everyone would be thankful for that when it happens, which is probably never.

Cheerful – oh God, UNBELIEVABLY, EXTREMELY HAPPY – goodbye,

Fleur

* * *

(Sent on April 21st, Monday, 2.38 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Harsh. Not.

Nah, this is pretty fun. Let’s continue. Who knows, we could get extra credit for “Bonding” and “good English”! That would be a brilliant thing to put on our college applications (insert dreamy look emoticon here).

Yours always,

Jeremy

* * *

(Sent on April 21st, Monday, 2.50 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Stop saying “Jacks” whenever you pass Jackie in the hallway! She’s been questioning me all this while, you idiot, ‘cause only I call her that.

No, really, as much as I’d love the extra credit, I’d totally forfeit them to get away from you forever.

And, well, mine always? Mine to abuse always, you mean. In which you’ll see an example of that at lunch tomorrow.

Your abuser always,

Fleur

* * *

(Sent on April 22nd, Tuesday, 1.28 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Dude, that was painful! What if I can’t reproduce?

Yours angrily,

Jeremy