May 4th, Saturday, 6:29 P.M. to May 5th, Sunday, 11:19 A.M.

(Sent on May 4th, Saturday, 6.29 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

That question will be answered once you tell me why you live alone. You’re seventeen, your parents have passed away (see? My use of subtle language?) and you’re living alone, all by yourself. How ‘ya do that? Is it fun? I’ve a temptation of going to live with you now.

And I’m going to make you do relationships, no matter what you say or do. Thank me the day you find yourself in love with me.

Do you like the hamper, darling?

Your beloved,

Jere

* * * 

(Sent on May 4th, Saturday, 8.12 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Well, I kinda tricked Social Services into telling them that my uncle and auntie from my mom’s side was taking me in. They pretty much just let it go, since I convinced my uncle and auntie to just like, you know, send me a couple of tens and meet up with me every month when I live alone.

Now answer me! (That question and how you know I live alone and stuff.)

Fleur

* * * 

 (Sent on May 4th, Saturday, 9:24 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

That’s so awesome.

Well, the school secretary’s a female, right? I think that pretty much explains everything.

Can I go and live with you? My parents are honestly overbearing – they keep on scolding me about the use of internet in our home since my father’s a web designer and my mom does online surveys and all that.

Sheesh.

Oh, yeah, as for the living alone thing, I’ve got my sources. That are supposed to be kept a secret. So, yeah. Shh.

Love always,

Jere

* * * 

 (Sent on May 5th, Sunday, 11.19 A.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

I’m trying to push the image of your second and third sentence away from my mind, but you have no idea how disgusting it is to say that then end with, “Love always”.

And no. At least you still have parents.

Oh, we can text, anyway.

Fleur