June 16th, Sunday, 2:58 P.M. to June 17th, Monday, 2:22 P.M.

(Sent on June16th, Sunday, 2:58 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Hey! No comments about my awesome brain.

And if you haven’t realized, even if brains are small, the knowledge inside it may be more than what the big brains have. Sucks to you, little Jeremy.

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 16th, Sunday, 5:53 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

If you’ve an awesome brain, well, then I’m gay as in the fall-for-boys kind of gay. Not happy.

Jeremy

* * * 

(Sent on June16th, Sunday, 9:44 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Oh, so you’re gay, I suppose. But don’t worry. I’m not against gay people. In fact, I find them amazing, ‘cause they’re accepting of their sexuality. Gay people only get scorned upon by idiotic people who think they’re awesome.

Fleur

* * * 

(Sent on June 17th, Monday, 2:22 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

You’re quite the good one at ‘turning the tables’, huh? And it was a joke. Like, you know, a metaphor. Or whatever you call it. I can’t remember what’s the term for it.

Jeremy