June 25th, Tuesday, 5:52 P.M. to June 26th, Wednesday, 8:19 P.M.

(Sent on June 25th, Tuesday, 5:52 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Well, my answer would be, "Yes, I can". And you're a really bad owner of those hormones you have. Such a pervert you are. I hope you won't 'get any', then you'll learn to keep your hormones in check.

Fleur

* * *

(Sent on June 25th, Tuesday, 8:44 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Why do you care about my hormones but not me? And anyway, I was just kidding. I'm saving myself up for you, I haven't gotten any for three days. Which is my best record, if I may say so.

As for your revenge, well, that was pure luck.

Jeremy

* * *

(Sent on June 26th, Wednesday, 5:22 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

You are just sore to be tickled. And three days? Seriously, bud. That's . . . oh, hell. Explaining to a person like you is pointless.

Fleur

* * *

(Sent on June 26th, Wednesday, 8:19 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

Chillax! I was just kidding (again)! It's been two months. Is that alright now? (insert Jeremy's cute, adorable, 'ehmagawd-so-sexy' sad face here)

Jeremy