May 14th, Tuesday, 2:38 P.M. to May 14th, Tuesday, 8:32 P.M.

(Sent on May 14th, Tuesday, 2.38 P.M. coming from the school library)

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

Well, I’m sacrificing my sleep time to go to the library just to send this email to you. ‘What a ‘totes’ big sacrifice I’m making, don’t you think?’

And no.

Fleur

* * *   

 (Sent on May 14th, Tuesday, 4:58 P.M. coming from Mistletoe Lane, Internet Café)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

No, I really don’t think.

Hell, you ‘totes’ know that if you don’t lend me your wireless network, we’ll stop these lovey-dovey letters which I know you love, right?

Jeremy

  * * * 

(Sent on May 14th, Tuesday, 8:32 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)  

To: j8208@russellhigh.edu

From: f2301@russellhigh.edu

I’ll send you a tote bag if you stop with the ‘totes’. And yes, I do love them if love means ‘hate’. And lending you my wireless network? Hmm.

That is, if you know where I live. Give you a clue: I own a website at rhapsody.org.

Fleur

* * * 

  (Sent on May 14th, Tuesday, 8:32 P.M. coming from Heywood Avenue)

To: f2301@russellhigh.edu

From: j8208@russellhigh.edu

I’m  not exactly stupid, Miss ‘Living in America, Serenity City, Heywood Avenue, House 9’.

I do know what’s whois, you know. But really, I have a good memory: remember when I sent that hamper to your house?

Jeremy

P.S. It’s not too far from my house, so . . .