Chapter 7

"Did you boys have fun at the mall?" Sebastian asked, taking the shopping bags from the teenagers as they climbed into their limo.

"Yeah, once we figured out how it worked." Evan yawned, closing his eyes. "Malls are so tiring."

"Agreed, how the heavens do humans do it?" Craig said, laying down on the seats as Evan started to doze off.

"Well, humans did grow up on Earth, and you boys grew up in Hell. You weren't raised like them." Sebastian said, closing the car door as the boys fell asleep in the limo.

"How precious, aren't they just the cutest little demons."

--------------------

A few days later, Monday had finally arrived, and now Evan and Craig had to go to the human school. The day they hadn't been looking forward to in the slightest.

8:34 AM. The limo pulled up to the front of Sorority High School, Sebastian stepped out of the car and opened the door for the two teenage demons. He closed the door behind them and smiled.

"Welcome to your new school boys, don't blow it."

"I just love your positivity, Seb. Now let's get this over with."

Sebastian opened the front doors of the school for the boys, bowing as they passed him. He fixed the edges of his sleeves as he followed the boys inside.

Evan and Craig walked in, headed towards the front office, and as they did several students turned their heads towards them, nearly dropping their books as they realized the new students had arrived.

"Looks like you already have a fan base." Sebastian commented as he ushered the boys into the office, catching the attention of the lady at the front desk.

"Hello, sir. How may I help you?"

"Good morning ma'am, these boys were registered to start here today a few weeks back. A Mr. Thompson should have spoken to you?"

"Oh of course! These boys must be Evan and Craig, you know they have caused quite a commotion since they were registered. It's not everyday someone in a limo comes to register his children you know."

"Yes, I understand it must have been quite exciting for the kids. But hopefully these two won't be much of a bother, Heaven knows they were back home. Teenagers are quite a handful."

"Kids will be kids. Anyway, here is their schedules and I will call a student to give them the grand tour. They can wait here until then, Mr......?

"Harris, Sebastian Harris. Thank you for your help. I'll see you boys later then, have fun and don't get into too much trouble."

"I make no promises, Seb."

"Of course you don't, Evan. Of course you don't."

Sebastian left the two boys sitting in the uncomfortable chairs in the front office as the lady at the front desk called down a student to give them a tour.

"Hello? Mr. Dunnigan I need Tyler Wilde in the front office, he will most likely be gone the rest of the period so please tell him to leave his things in his locker."

Evan and Craig listened to what she was saying. Looks like they were already meeting one of the humans they were protecting.

"See Craig? I told you, this is going to be an easy job."

"Ha, I thought you studied humanology. Because one things humans are definitely not is easily understood."