Chapter 49

AS PROMISED I FINISHED THE NEW VANOSS VIDEO AND NOW IM UPDATING ITS LIKE YOU ALL KNEW I HAVE BEEN DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER FOR HOURS ALSO WHY CANT DESTIEL BE CANON

-----------------

Tyler and Jonathan made their way back to where everyone else was standing, talking and laughing and having a good time.

"You totally blew it." Tyler commented just as they reached the group, who turned their attention to them.

"What happened? Where's Evan and Craig?" Marcel asked, looking around for the two.

"They left." Jonathan said dejectedly, his tone implying he didn't want to talk about it.

"You know, you don't get to be mad, Jon, you started it." Tyler spoke with attitude, finally being able to voice his true opinions.

"What happened?" Marcel asked again, this time annoyed.

"Why don't you ask this bitch right here, he's the one who decided to have a beer." Tyler snarled, stalking away from Jonathan and standing next to Brian.

"Dude, the hell? You know Evan hates that shit, the fuck is wrong with you?" David said in disbelief and shock.

"That's exactly what I'd like to know." Tyler mumbled.

"I'm not the only guilty one here, Ty, you lied to Craig!" Jonathan yelled, hoping to share the blame.

"Whoa, what?" Brock asked, looking between Tyler and Jonathan.

"You lied to Evan too!" Tyler shot back, getting closer to him.

"Why am I living for this drama right now?" David asked Brian quietly as the two began to argue.

"Because it's fucking amazing." Brian replied, also watching with interest.

"Yeah, well, you've been cheating on Evan!" Tyler didn't know what else to say.

"Wait, back the fuck up, what did you just say?" Marcel said, trying to comprehend what had just come out of Tyler's mouth.

"You didn't tell anyone about it! Not even Craig! You helped me hide it!"

"Holy fuck shit is going down right now." Brian said.

"I know right, hashtag exposed, bitch." David replied.

"Does no one care about what Tyler just said? Jonathan, you've been cheating on Evan? What. The. Fuck." Marcel said, using his hands for emphasis on how huge the situation is.

"Yeah, that is huge. Why did you do that? Evan has been so amazing to you!" Brock said.

"I don't fucking know, okay? That's the truth, I don't know! We had just got back from the haunted house, I was freaked out, the delivery guy was cute, I was being impulsive!"

"This has been going on since October? Dude, you're so fucked. If Evan doesn't kill you himself, Craig will. Then he's coming for you, Tyler." Marcel said, unsure of how to treat them. Was he mad, or a friend who wanted nothing to do with the drama?

"I know, I know, but I have to talk to him tomorrow because of the alcohol, shit this is all so fucked up!"

"You're not allowed to complain, you did this to yourself, Jon. Just face it, you're dead."

"I know, but maybe I should go talk to Luke-"

"No, fuck him, you talk to him, you ruin any chance you have left with Evan." Tyler said, grabbing Jonathan's arm to keep him in place.

"What do you mean what little chance he has left? There's no way Evan will forgive you after this, you know him." Marcel argued.

"That's true, you probably ruined everything you had with Evan, not just your relationship, this shit is going to tear apart your entire friendship!" David said, rambling and unknowingly making the situation worse.

"I never thought of that!" Jonathan said, panic now clear in his voice. "Tyler, why didn't you tell me this was a bad idea!"

"I did, dipshit!" Tyler growled.

-------------

"Do we have ice cream? I want to drown my sorrows in calories!" Evan joked dryly as he ventured into the kitchen, looking for said ice cream.

"I bet we do, all we eat is junk food. If not, I'll go get some tomorrow." Craig called in response, taking Evan's dirty jacket to the laundry while he hung his own on the coat hanger.

"I found a pint!" Evan yelled in triumph as he grabbed a spoon and the ice cream, plopping himself onto the couch. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bitterly laugh at romantic movies and if you hear crying it's probably because of their happy endings. Also, if you hear screaming, just ignore it." He said, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

Craig lightly chuckled. "Alright, Ev, call me if you need anything. And try to get some rest, please, because I have no doubt that we'll have to sort out this shit tomorrow."

Evan waved him away lazily with his hand as he made himself comfortable on the couch with his ice cream. "Whatever, I'll worry about all that tomorrow. Right now I just want to watch shitty TV and cry over perfect romances I'll never have. Let me have my white girl moment damnit!"

"Fine, geez, aggressive much?" Craig mumbled to himself as he made his way up the stairs and into his room since he figured Evan wanted to be alone at the moment.

-----

As soon as he heard Craig's door close, Evan allowed himself to start crying as soon as the couple in the movie kissed for the first time.

"I fucking had that!" He yelled, shoveling ice cream to himself. "Fucking white girls know their shit, though." He said as he felt the ice cream bring him a bit of comfort.

---

The girl was sat at the back of her true love's wedding, she was expecting him to decline his fiancé. She was waiting for when he would say the magical words she was looking for.

I don't.

"Bitch, you don't need him! Leave his ass! Let him marry that whore!" Evan screamed at the TV as she began to leave once he had said yes. "He's just a man hoe who doesn't deserve you!"

At this point, he didn't care what the time was or if he had woken up Craig, he was upset and hurting and just wanted a romantic movie to end how it would in reality.

"He doesn't love you! Take a fucking hint, lady! He....he loves that whore more than you!" He clutched a throw pillow against his chest as he began to cry, realizing she was essentially him at that particular point in the movie.

"He's a fucking hoe, I hope he's happy with that bitch he married...." The words hurt to say as he forced them out of his throat, because they were true.

Jonathan had cheated on him with some fuck he didn't even know, but was strangely familiar for some reason, but he was too sad, tired, angry, and in pain to care.