Chapter 46

GUYS THIS CHAPTER MADE MY EDITOR SWEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME IVE FINALLY BROKE HER

---------------------

"Does this look okay?" Six thirty and Craig was busy worrying about his outfit for his date with Tyler.

Evan looked up from his phone, eyeing the demon up and down and tilting his head.

"I think that the gray ripped jeans look better with that flannel, to be completely honest."

"Alright, give me a second."  Walking back into his closet, he retrieved the jeans and walked over to the bathroom to change.

Walking out, Evan smiled at him. "Much better. Now you better get going if you want to make it to Tyler's by seven."

"Shit, you're right. Okay, see you later, dude." Craig said as he rushed out of the room, a couple minutes later being out the door.

Evan walked out of Craig's room, his eyes still glued to his phone as he texted his boyfriend.

Evan: Hey I thought maybe we could grab dinner before the movie, that okay with you?

No immediate reply, but Evan shook it off, not everyone could be on their phone at all times like him. Some people had families, social events, family commutes, inexplicable urges to sleep.

So he didn't immediately reply, no big deal, he would see the text eventually. Right?

-------------------------

Jonathan's phone buzzed, causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Seriously? You ring now?" He asked, pulling away from Luke to pick up his phone.

A message. From Evan.

Unlocking his phone, he went to Evan's contact and put their messages on 'Do Not Disturb' mode.

He put the phone down and went back over to Luke. "It shouldn't bother us anymore." Jonathan said, going right back to kissing Luke.

Leaving the message unread; the message from Evan, who he had a date with tomorrow night.

The date he forgot about.

-----------------------------

"You, you look amazing, Tyler." Craig said as soon as Tyler opened the door, smiling.

"So do you." Tyler blushed lightly, glancing at the ground in embarrassment. He closed the door and joined Craig in walking down the sidewalk. "I already told my parents I was leaving."

Craig linked their arms. "Well, I hope you're hungry, I made reservations for us."

"Oh, its not somewhere super expensive right? I'd feel terrible if that were the case."

"Relax, it's not super expensive, I just made reservations so we wouldn't have to wait in line, trust me it's much easier. Just walk in and look at everyone else like absolute peasants."

"Why am I not surprised you would say that?"

"I spend too much time with Evan."

Tyler internally tensed, he most definitely did not want to talk about Evan in fear that the secret might slip. But, he really couldn't avoid it, Craig and Evan are best friends, of course he was going to come up.

"Of course not, you two are best friends, seems like a normal amount to me."

"I guess, sometimes I just feel we're too much alike, you know? I mean, he gets a boyfriend, now I'm on a date with his boyfriend's best friend. Wait, sorry, I'm being weird aren't I? I guess Evan's anti-sociableness is getting to me."