Epilogue

Fuck it I'm bored in art class here's the last update
--------------

One Year Later

"It's over." Jonathan said, sliding in next to Brock at the lunch table. "I broke up with Luke."

"Fucking finally! I still can't believe you dated that piece of shit for a year!" Craig hissed, his voice irritated and relieved.

"Well, I had to get to know the real him, couldn't just break up with him."

"I would've, he's weak, I mean, he got possessed, in my opinion, he wasn't worth it."

"Oh, of course you would say that, Craig."

"You really want to get into this right now, Jonathan?"

"Nope."

-------

Senior Year (Two Years Later)

"You should apply for at least one!" Tyler said, playfully pushing Craig away from him as they walked down their all too familiar pathway.

"Nah, I really don't think college is a good place for me to be, not really my thing." The demon said, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Come on, at least apply to the college I'm going to, please? You might be surprised." Tyler begged as they reached their friends' table they had taken over at the park.

Rolling his eyes in amusement, Craig caved. "Fine, I'll apply to the one you're going to, but that's it! Don't expect anything else!" He declared, catching the group's attention.

"So, you finally convinced your boyfriend to go to college, huh Tyler?" Jonathan joked, sitting on top of the rather large table.

"Hey, he convinced me to apply, no one said anything about going." Craig said, hopping onto the table as well.

He didn't have to stay on Earth, after everything that had happened, he could've gone back to Hell, let this place deal with the mess he left behind, let his friends deal with the realization that Demons, Angels, and other various creature were real by themselves.

But he chose to stay, because he wanted to, to stay here with Tyler, and friends that he never had when he was in Hell. He didn't mind never seeing any of his friends back home, they were nothing like what he had here.

Craig was content, staying right where he was and living life the human way, they weren't all that bad.

------------

"This place is gross." Craig said in disgust as he walked into the house with Tyler. "Who would ever want to live here?"

"Oh, come on, this place is great! I mean, just look at the walls! So pure and white!" Tyler said, rushing over to run his hand over the wall.

Craig pretended to puke. "You're dating a demon and you compliment a white wall."

"I thought your favorite color was orange? What are you complaining about?" Tyler said sourly.

"That if I'm going to move out of the house that Hell specifically set up for us, I want the walls to be gray, not white, and I want to the bedroom to be black, not beige." Craig crossed his arms as he stalked through the rest of the rooms. Other than the colors, there was nothing to complain about.

But to him, it still wasn't the right place.

"Let's keep looking." Craig insisted, tugging on Tyler's arm.

--------------

"This one. This one is perfect." Craig said, standing outside the final house, clutching Tyler's arm in excitement.

"We haven't even gone inside yet." Tyler said, shaking his head.

The demon shook his head, his eyes gleaming at the dark red house. "Doesn't matter, this is the place, this is the one."

"Okay, okay, but let's still look inside, okay?"

Craig reluctantly nodded, although he was excited to explore their new house. "Alright."

-------

Three Years Later

It was a December day, a week or two away from when he had to leave to meet his friends for Christmas.

But right now, he was finishing up his schoolwork for the weekend, just a paragraph or two away from freedom. His homework was spread across his desk as he scribbled away on the paper lazily.

Hunger began to claw at his stomach, and since he was nearly done, he decided to treat himself.

Opening the fridge, his eyes scanned the various drinks- water, mixed with a variety of soda and other unhealthy options- he eyes were drawn to a can of Sprite, so he reached in and grabbed it from its place on the top shelf.

He also grabbed a microwaveable dinner from his freezer, setting down his soda on the table so he could use both hands to grab it.

Popping it into the microwave, he swiped the bottom of his shirt against the 'lid' before using the tips of his hand to crack it open. He heard a quick 'click' and the swoosh of the bubbling soda as it combined with the oxygen in the air.

He took a few sips, sitting on the counter, before the microwave beeped, signifying his food was ready.

Hopping off the counter, leaving his drink where he was sitting, he opened the door of the appliance and grabbed the food, closing the door and heading back to his soda. He grabbed the can and made his way to the living room, where he slouched onto the couch, leaving his soda on the side table.

"Shit, I forgot a fork." He cursed to himself as he stood up, setting his food down onto the coffee table, heading back to the kitchen.

He had just reached the drawer where he held the silverware when there was a knock on the door, followed by the chime of the doorbell.

"Coming!" He shouted through the apartment as he closed the halfway-open drawer and darted around the island in the center of the kitchen.

He reached the door, not bothering to look through the peephole since he wasn't getting any bad vibes. That, and his schoolwork left his brain absolutely fried.

"Hel-wait, what?" He was taken aback, not believing the sight in front of him. There was no way that the person in front of him was actually there.

But, how could they not be?

The person ran his hand through his raven black hair, ran his tongue over his metallic black lip ring, the black studs in his ear were somehow in a perfect position and his dark brown eyes were cold, yet amused. The familiar black hoodie, halfway zipped up, a dark gray shirt underneath along with a black and gray flannel, pre-ripped charcoal jeans, and black converse; an unforgettable signature look.

Somehow, if that hadn't convinced him that he was real, then it was definitely his voice. His unforgettable, utterly perfect voice.

"Hey, it's been a while."

-------------------------

Do you want a sequel?