Chapter 11

Working on some new books, so here's another bonus chapter! :)

--------------------

"Craig? Are you ok? Where's Evan?" Jonathan asked as soon as Craig and Tyler arrived at the lunch table. Obviously, Craig was still annoyed about how Evan managed to cause trouble on the second day of school.

"I'm fine. It's just I can't believe how stupid Evan can be sometimes!" He vented, putting his head down on the table, his arms at his side.

"Why? What did he do?" Brock asked, pausing his conversation with Lui.

"He totally owned Mr. Bishop." Tyler said, explaining for Craig since he was still upset.

The guys nearly choked on their food. "No way, Mr. Bishop?! He's one of the strictest teachers!" Lui exclaimed, obviously surprised.

"Yeah, Mr. Bishop." Tyler said.

"What did he do?"

"Gave him a freaking history lesson about the War of 1812." Craig said, remembering what had happened. "He deserved it, too."

"What did he say?" Brock pressed, interested to hear about what had happened.

Tyler explained what had happened, drawing a small crowd as he talked. Several people from other tables also came over to hear what had happened, pausing their conversations momentarily.

Huh, guess word really does spread quickly among human teenagers.

"Dude that's insane. I can't believe he would do that!" David said once Tyler had finished speaking.

"I can, he has always caused trouble I swear. You have no idea how upset my parents were when they saw his lip ring. They were so mad! Way more mad than when he pierced his ears....god he's done so much stupid shit it's ridiculous." Craig said, putting his head in his hands.

The guys laughed at Craig's small outburst, even though they could hear his frustration.

"What has he done before?" Brian asked through his laughter.

"Do you really want to know?" Craig asked, sighing when his friends eagerly nodded their heads. "Fine, I'll tell you how he got arrested." He said, sitting up in his chair and beginning to tell the story as he friends leaned closer in anticipation.

So much for blending in with the humans....

-----------

"Hey Craig! You coming?" Tyler called as him and the guys started walking towards the front door. Craig shook his head.

"I'm gonna wait for Evan." He replied, gesturing to the front office. The bell had rang a few minutes ago yet the teen knew his friend was going to be there for a while.

The guys looked at each other, silently discussing something before joining Craig in the office. "We'll join you." Tyler said as they all sat down in the uncomfortable office chairs.

"Really? You guys don't have to..." Craig said, surprised at his friends' actions. Back in hell, demons only cared about themselves, the less they had to worry about, the better.

"That's what friends do! What kind of friends would we be if we let you wait here all by yourself?" Lui said, using the squeaker voice he had introduced to Craig earlier.

"I don't know, I've never really had a lot of friends. I knew a lot of people, but not that many close friends." Craig said, carefully choosing his sentence formation. Didn't want to ruin the secret now did he?