Chapter 5

Warnings: None

     ~Vikk's P.O.V.~ (It'll change eventually I promise XD)

     "RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTIES, WE'VE GOT OURSELVES A PERSON TO FIND!" A pause... "UNLESS THEY'RE LIKE PRESTON."

I groan along with everyone else in the room, being abruptly disturbed from my dream due to a loud shriek. I rub my heavy eyes as I slowly straighten myself out, prying them open to see everyone also frowning, yawning, and stretching... Mitch standing in the middle of the room.

"We don't have to leave now... We have all day to look. Let us sleep more." Rob yawns, slithering back under his covers and pulling them over his head.
"NOPE. Get outta there! The sooner we find who ever it is the better!" He shouts, ripping the covers off of Rob. "Besides, what if they are right near us and we miss them because you guys are all to lazy to get up?"

Rob whines at the sudden lack of warmth but forces himself upright, scowling. He glares at Mitch, but Mitch only smiles brightly in return and proceeds to stop at everyone's bed, including mine, to force us out of it.

~~~

"So Mitch, have any great idea on how we're gonna go about finding them? I mean, it was you that was so enthusiastic this morning... I'd think you'd have a plan..." Preston comments sarcastically.

Mitch is in the front of the four of us, leading the way while we follow like lost dogs.

"Well I don't have a plan per se... But I do have a strong feeling that this is the right way so that's what's we're sticking with."
     "You do not."
     "Do so."
     "Do not."
     "Do so."
     "Do not."
     "Do so."
     "Do-"
     "Do so." I interrupt, "I share that feeling."
     "Me too." Lachlan agrees.
     "Even you Rob?"
     "Well yeah... I'm sure you feel it too don't you?" Rob responds, Preston closing his eyes in thought.
     "... Alright. Do so." He sighs, Mitch smiling victoriously.

     I smile and chuckle at there continuos banter, deciding to take in the scenery instead.

     Even though we're lost in the middle of a huge forest in who knows where, it is quite calm and pretty. Well besides the mobs at night of course. The trees are all healthy and tall, the rich green grass growing strong over every block. I take a deep breathe, realizing that this place isn't so bad after all. But it'd be nice to get some knowledge on who we actually are... I remind myself silently.

     Just then I come to a halt, glancing at a patch of trees I think I just saw movement behind. I freeze and stare intently in the general direction, eventually shaking my head and reasoning that it was just a figure of my imagination. I jog back to the others who have continued ahead without me, still laughing amongst themselves.

~~~

     At this point we're all seated in a clearing, eating some of the meat we have in our inventories.

     "Aw man I wish I could tell you guys some funny stories but I don't remember anything past a few days ago." Rob chuckles, taking another bite out of his food.

     That's all I really hear before I drown out the others voices, gazing curiously into the surrounding bushes. Suddenly I see another flash of movement and I jerk up, everyone's eyes turning to me.