5K

I will never understand how so many of you will read my book(s)... Honestly. Thanks you us so much ^_^

A few years ago, I used to write random stories and print them out, (Two of which are The Nether and Anything is Possible, which I rewrote before I published them on here.) then, I'd go around and show my friends and my family. But I always knew they weren't really interested. They were just doing it because they took pity on me. It kinda bummed me out honestly, (and to be fair my writing was horrid XD), but it was good enough. Because, well, I didn't have a way to show anyone else.

And then I discovered wattpad.

At this point, my stories were already a good year or two old. But I thought hey. Why not give it a shot? So I rewrote and published anything is possible. When I had finished, the book had 200 reads. And it was absolutely amazing for me, to know, people were actually choosing to read my book. And I didn't have to ask them. So I published the Nether. And then Winter Wasteland. And then all my other books. Time skip till now, and I have 105 followers, this book is at 5k, and my most popular one is at 11k.

It's crazy to think how many of you are actually reading, by your own choice, and liking my book(s). I can now easily write a decent 50k+ word story in a couple months! To put it in perspective, a 40k book I wrote a few years ago (which I am rewriting and will eventually publish) took me 2 years to finish. It's honestly just mind blowing.

I may be the writer, but it's you guys that keep me going! And I can't thank you enough for all the support, you have no idea how much it means to me

-DarkDisco7