Chapter 15

Can I just say whoever made the mutant mobs mod made the Mutant Enderman op? Here's a list of everything it can do:

-Pick up blocks and throw them at you
-Teleport
-Grab you and teleport you like fifteen blocks into the air
-Clone itself and turn into a purple mist Enderman (you have to find the right one and the clones attack you too)
-Give you blindness
-Give you nausea
-Hit you like a normal Enderman as its melee attack
-When it does it sucks your into explosions of purple with you violently teleport around in and get hurt with
-But it does drop an epic thing which I'll explain later (No spoilers XD)

Warnings: Coughbloodcough

~Jerome's P.O.V.~

     With a shriek the Mutant Enderman launches into our cluster, and they all dive out of the way. As for me, I'm far enough away still I don't have to move, giving me a good chance to look it over. It's wayyyy taller than a normal Enderman, probably twice the height... And it's not even standing up straight! It also has four long arms, with huge hands at the end. Other than these two factors it looks pretty much the same as a normal Enderman. As the Enderman stumbles and regains its balance, I notice something floating before its upmost right hand. It's a... Diamond axe? Is that what I'm supposed to get? I sure feels like it...

The shrieking of the Enderman snaps be back to attention, and just as we had done with the creeper, we fan out and surround it. Mitch pulls out his bow, and I'm about to remind him that Endermen can teleport away from arrows, but stop when I see the arrow actually hits the Enderman dead on. Hm... That's strange... Well I'm not gonna complain. Easier for us. The Enderman shrieks in anger and we all jump back as it disappears in a puff of purple particles. But not for long... In the blink of an eye there are multiple Endermen coming at us... But they're all made out of purple mist. Vikk jumps forward and slices through one, the mist Enderman vanishing a second later.

"It must have cloned itself! We need to find the right one!" Vikk reports as he slashes through another one.

We all spring into action, hacking away at the clones. They actually don't do a lot of damage. Just as if someone punched you... Not lightly but not super hard either. Soon enough there are only six left standing, one for each of us. Rob, with his duel swords, lunges forward and slashes one twice. Lachlan, also with duel swords, jabs forwards with one and spins around to finish it off with the other. Vikk stabs it through the stomach, Mitch uses his bow to shoot one down. Two left. It's either mine or Preston's. I jump forward and split my axe through the most Enderman. Nope, no mutant. It must be Prestons. Preston, his skin glowing brightly, waits for the mist Enderman to come to him before slashing, instead of going to it first. Bad idea. As soon as his sword clears the mist the Mutant pops up out nowhere and smacks him hard with its hand.

     "PRESTON!" We all screech in unison as he falls backwards and his sword goes flying.

      Preston, in ovbious pain, reaches for his sword. But the Enderman quickly teleports to him and grabs him by his hood to avoid getting burnt. And within an instant Preston is gone in a bust of purple explosions, only to appear high above the ground a second later. We watch in horror, frozen to our spots in fear, as Preston crashes to the ground. For now... He doesn't move.

     Lachlan scoffs in hatred, rushing forward at the Enderman with both swords wielded. The mutant whips around and uses my axe to fight Lachlan. I growl and go to help him, that is until the Endermans eyes flash and all of a sudden Lachlan is backing off. His face pales, even turning a bit green, and he stumbles away before repeatedly vomiting. It doesn't look like he's going to be getting up any time soon.