Chapter 35 - END

Warnings: Crude humour

     ~Vikk's P.O.V.~

Waking up in a place you weren't in before is quite disorienting. At first I panicked, knowing that wherever I was, it wasn't the cave. But when I realized I was in my own bed, in my own bedroom, my nerves calmed. Sunlight streams brightly through my window, and directly into my eyes. I groan in annoyance and push my self into a sitting position. It's only then do I realize someone is sitting in the corner of my room.

     Rob is leaning up against a wall, sitting on top of my crafting bench. I assume he's there to watch me for when I wake up, but now he's fast asleep. A book is open on his lap, his hand still loosely gripping it. He looks so peaceful I almost regret doing what I do next.

     "ROB!" I scream.
     "VIKK!" He shouts, eyes snapping open and jolting upright, the book tumbling to the ground.

      I burst out in a fit of giggles, Rob's eyes darting around to try and pinpoint me. His eyes lock onto me and he sighs in relief.

     "Vikk why? Don't scare me like- wait. VIKK!"

      Before I can respond Rob springs from his seat, enveloping me in a quick tight hug. He pulls back, smiling like and idiot and gripping my shoulders.

     "You're awake!"
     "No I'm asleep." I reply sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
     And then smile drops a bit, "Are you okay? Are you hurt? You've been out for more than a day!"
     "I'm fine Robbie now go get everyone else so I can tell you about my memory."
     "Oh, right!"

     Rob leaps to his feet, dashing out the door and calling for everyone else. Not two minutes later everyone is streaming into my room in a bustle of commotion. A lot of hugs are sent my way, questions are shot rapid fire at me, but I don't respond, I wait until they calm down. Getting the memo the five of them start to settle down and wait patiently for me to begin, we know the drill.

"Thank you. So... I'll be comepltley honest, I'm not too sure what to make of this myself but... I'll give it a shot. *Insert Vikk's memory here*"

     The air is silent as everyone stares at me blankly. I can practically see the gears turning in their heads. Lachlan opens his mouth to say what I believe to be an intelligent response, like every other time someone has recalled their memories.

     "What."
"So you're telling me... The forest we woke up in is the forest where Herobrine kidnapped, knocked us out, and erased our memories? Dang..." Mitch says in disbelief.
     "But... But doesn't that mean... We have to confront Herobrine?" Preston continues, "Fudge dude I don't think we stand a chance against him. I mean, it's freaking Herobrine!"
"Like seriously!" Lachlan exclaims in an agreeing manner, "I expected that we'd have like a boss fight or something but Herobrine? Really? It makes the mutants seem easy!"

The five of them continue to drop into a frenzied commotion, speaking over eachother as they baffle over the fact we have to confront Herobrine. If we can even find him. He could literally be in the farlands for all we know! Or the End... The Nether... Fudge he could even be in the Aether dimension. And we can't even get there! Opening my mouth to join the jumble of voices, I find a lack of words when an all too familiar feeling is ringing in my brain. And apparently the others feel it too because their voices fizzle out a couple seconds later. All of us exchange glances, emotions swirling in our eyes. Then without any words we get up, walk out my door, and head outside. It's hard to explain really, because going outside could mean death but still... After all we've been through it's about time se finish this off.