Epilouge

As my birthday present to you guys, and because it was requested, I present to you.... The epilogue ^_^

Warnings: None

~3rd P.O.V.~

The next day...

"...and that's when the mutant zombie grabbed me, and hurled me in the air."

     A round of 'ooh's and 'ahh's circled around the room, Mitch using dramatic hand motions for affect. After Choco had ran around screaming and causing a commotion, everyone came out of there houses and homes, completely caught off guard by the six standing in the middle of the plaza. While some questioned whether or not it was actually them, most tackled the six in s tight group hug, and some even fainted. After a while of being bombarded with questions and concerns, Seto proposed that they let the pack rest, and then they could tell the the next day. Which brings us to now, everyone seated in a large circular room, listening intently as Mitch, Jerome, Vikk, Lachlan, Preston, and Rob retell their stories.

     "I managed to catch the ledge before I plummeted to my death, and all I could do was hang on for dear life as I watched Vikk, Lachlan, Rob, Jerome, and Preston fight the zombies and mutant zombie themselves."
     "Mitch fell, because his arm was broken, so I saved him by breaking his fall." Jerome boasts, Mitch rolling his eyes.
     "You almost killed yourself."
     "But I saved you!"
     "But you hurt yourself!"
      "I know, but you would have died!"
     "Not this again..." Vikk sighs, somewhere in the background picking up on Adam squealing 'Merome' along with Brice.
      "Anyways-" Preston butts in, elbowing them both and forcing them to shut up, "Then we managed to beat the little hence zombies. Rob kept the mutant busy and then I ran in and burnt the motherfudger to a crisp."
       "I'm impressed." Taylor commends, amongst many other in the room.
        "Then what happened?" Martin inquires, bouncing up and down like a kid on a sugar rush.
       "Vikk got his memories back after that, but he didn't wake up for a long time so we carried him back to the house." Lachlan fills in, eyes shifting upwards as he recalls the events. "Then afford a day and a bit, Rob came skidding down the stairs screaming Vikk was awake, and then we kinda crowded into his bedroom to hear his memories."
"Not five minutes later we got one of those... Feelings again." Jerome continues, "And when we went outside there was nothing there. Just us. But then this creepy dark chuckle rang out and that when Herobrine announced himself."

Everyone is leaning forwards now, eyes wide as they wait in total suspense for what happens next. Most of them expect that there would be a long bloody fight, and then they would eventually kill Herobrine and come home. They're just as surprised as the six were, when they realize Herobrine didn't fight them, or even try to kill them.

"He just kinda... Teased us a little bit-"
"In the most darude way ever."
"-and then gave us all our memories back, teleported us near the village, and left." Mitch finishes, confused expressions evident on mostly everyone's face.
"But that doesn't make any sense..." Pete/Brandon mumbles, his brow furrowing. "Why didn't he try to kill you? I mean, everything considered, in the end he pretty much helped you. If... We leave out the whole endless torturing factor, and that he kidnapped and brainwashed you in the first place."
Rob shakes his head in confusion. "I don't know dude. The last thing he said before he disappeared was 'I'm Herobrine. It's what I do.', but- at least for me- it doesn't really make a ton of sense."

The room falls into a heavy silence, every person in the area silently brainstorming why Herobrine did what he did.

But after a few minutes of awkwardness, Dan rises to his feet, all eyes on the room training on him.

     "Well we can worry about that later. What matters now is that you're all back safe and sound... Kinda." He chuckles, eyes flickering towards Preston's scarred face and Vikk's odd hand. "So I'd say this calls for a celebration!"

A collective roar of cheers rings out into the air, shaking the walls of the spruce house. Their beloved pack had returned, the ones that went missing for months on end, and that most beloved to be dead. They'd leave finding a portal to the end for another day, and the mystery of why Herobrine did not straight up kill them. But now... It's time for celebration.

~~~

Was that okay? I made it so that I wanted to, I can make a sequel ;) (don't count on it though)