one

"What time are you coming back?"

"5pm mom"

"k"

"-remember to ask your dad for money"

"...."

"-But-"

Shownu sigh heavily when his mom ended the call instantly. He then put his phone back to his pocket before taking out a stick of cigaratte, placing it in between his lips.

His fingers reached for the lighter and lit the thing that could kill him any minute now.

Shownu hated the fact that his mom is not putting any effort to talk to him. It seems that she only does it to so-call play her role as a caring mom.

Which in this case, she isnt.

Sometimes Shownu wonder why his mom consistently get mad at him for.

And whenever he questions himself , he realises that -

He is a mistress' son.

an unwanted child.

He knew that they dont want him here in this world but had to accept it anyway coz' they had to take responsibility for their own shit.

"Argh"

The male let out a puff as he rubbed his temple, looking at the side of the bus stand where there, stood a certain someone who kept making annoying remarks.

A male student, probably, the same age as him, was adjusting his uniform. Tucking in his uniform every now and then, still looking at his reflection.

The look on his face made Shownu assumed that he doesnt like what he saw in the reflection.

"disgusting"

The male bit his lower lips while scanning his image from the bottom to the top.

He looked at him and was puzzled.

Sometimes Shownu doesnt understand why people criticise themselves.

Shouldnt they be thankful that they have a perfect figure?

Not missing a hand or two,

Not missing a pair of eyes

Not missing the voice to speak

"fat" He held his tummy and grit his teeth, head hung low.

Shownu then threw his cigarette down to the floor and stepped on it when the bus arrived.

The guy went inside first and tapped his card before proceeding to the center of the bus, staring outside the window.

Shownu followed his trail and stood beside him since the whole bus is packed and he has nowhere else to go. Shownu examined the male since they were wearing the same uniform.

It was his first day at a new school so at least he knows that he wont get lost, trying to find Kiran High.

Eversince Shownu got kicked out of his previous school, Mrs Son decided to let her son try this one so that people wont be talking about how bad of a mother she is.

For a moment, Shownu actually thought his mother cared for him when the fact is, she just wanted to make sure she doesnt get embarrass in front of the other mothers.

He didnt even know that she cares about stuff like that, after seeing what she work as.

His earphones blast through some rock music as he leaned on one of the pole, facing the male who was staring intently outside the bus.

He wasnt staring at the scenery.

He was staring at himself.

Just before one stop, he smiled at his reflection and whisper a "fighting" before alighting the bus.

Weird

-

mama kihyun and papa shownu deserves so much love tbvh😍😭💕