thirtyfive

Kihyun storm out of the classroom while wiping his wet cheeks. A part of him was glad that he manage to pour out all the things that he had been keeping hidden inside him.

And another part of him felt regretful, basically for not stopping Shownu from going out of the school.

Just as Kihyun turned to a corner, he bumped into Wonho.

"Woah look at where you are going man..." Wonho held onto Kihyun's shoulder.

Kihyun look up at the male.

"Oh Wonho..sorry..my mind is somewhere else.....have you seen Shownu??"

"Shownu?...Only this morning...after Literature, he left the class and I havent seen him since"

"....do you know where he could be?" Kihyun sigh.

"I really dont know man...want me to call him for you?"

"I dont think that will work...do you by any chance have his address? I think he went home"

"Hold on a sec...." Wonho fish out his phone and scroll through a number of texts, "Here"

Kihyun quickly jot down the address before dismissing himself.

It was still 11am and lessons are ongoing but Kihyun doesnt feel good.

It seems that he really find the need to see Shownu now. His heart felt uneasy after Shownu left earlier on.

Since the school has guards around, Kihyun decided to use the back gate where he sneak out of the compound. It was a dangerous move but thankfully,no one notice it.

Kihyun quicken his pace and took the bus to Shownu's house. As he gets closer to his destination, his heart beats rapidly. The male prayed and prayed that it is not a bad omen.

Shownu is way too precious to him. If anything happens to the boy, Kihyun will never be able to forgive himself.

Kihyun stop dead on his track as he saw the house in front of him. According to the address Wonho gave, this is Shownu's house.

Kihyun analise the whole place and it seemed quiet. He then made his way around it.

He was about to walk towards the door when he saw something near the window.

Kihyun's eyes widened when he saw Shownu, hanging on the ceiling with his eyes shut.

The male then sprint towards the door and knock on it hard. When there isnt any response, Kihyun gather all of his strength and burst open the door.

Thankfully for him, it opened right away.

Kihyun doesnt know the way to Shownu's bedroom which was why he relied on his instinct.

After reaching the second floor, Kihyun kicked open the door which he think is Shownu's bedroom.

When it open, Kihyun saw Shownu's body swayed left to right as if it was lifeless.

Kihyun's hand trembled so badly as he went up the chair and tried to untie the rope from Shownu's neck.

It was proven to be difficult as Shownu's body mass is bigger and heavier than Kihyun.

After managing to release Shownu from the rope, both of them fell to the ground.

"Shownu-yah.....shownu..." Kihyun tap on Shownu's cheek in an attempt to wake him up.

It breaks Kihyun's heart to see Shownu's pale face and the bruise on his neck due to the effect of the rope.

Kihyun hugged Shownu tightly in his embrace before calling for the ambulance. He doesnt know how long Shownu has been up there and how low is the chances of him surviving. But what he knows is that he needs to at least try and save him.

"What the hell is that noise?" Mrs Son appeared inside Shownu's room with another guy beside her.

"Who the hell are you?!" She widened her eyes.

"I-im Shownu's friend! Please help him! He is unconscious!" Kihyun plead.

Mrs Son stare at Shownu before looking back at Kihyun.

"...did you call anyone?"

"I call the ambulance already! They are on their way!"

Mrs Son and the man exchanged glances.

"If the police is here Im fucked" She muttered at him.

"Lets go, faster! Bring the drugs as well" The man knit his brows.

Mrs Son look back at Kihyun.

"You handle that piece of shit, if anyone ask you about me, tell them I wasnt around!"

"B-but---"

Kihyun was interrupted when Mrs Son and the man quickly change their clothes and gather their stuff before running out of the house.

Kihyun look at the both of them and controlled his tears. He look down at Shownu who was laying on his lap and caressed his cheeks.

"....i....im here for you Shownu-ah....please....please stay with me..." He cried as he slowly kiss Shownu's lips.