seven

The moment Shownu reach home, he threw his bag on the floor and was about to walk up to his bedroom when his mother greeted him.

"You back?"

He examine her face which had tons of heavy make up on along with a tight dress that made her look like a prostitute.

He wont say that he is judging her because thats what his mother is. She works as a nail artist by day and a prostitute by night.

Shownu rolled his eyes and picked up his bag before throwing it at the top of the stairs.

"Mom, can you stop it?"

Mrs Son looked at her son and raised an eyebrow.

"We have been through this so many times Hyunwoo..for fuck sake please grow up"

"Yes and I still see no changes!" He yelled at her.

Mrs Son rolled her eyes and turned towards his direction.

"Here" She threw a roll of money at him. "-for you..take it"

"Im not taking this filthy money anymore"

"Fine..then die of hunger..since you like to die anyway..why must I waste time on a trash like you?"

She clicked her tongue and adjust her push up bra before walking out of the house, slamming the door in the process.

Shownu grit his teeth and clench his fist as he walk up to his room.

He then threw his bag on the bed and took out his cigaratte. The balcony was where he always go to, whenever he had any argument with his mom or when he felt shitty at any point.

Shownu stared at the smoke which escapes from his mouth beautifully.

He stomped on the stick after awhile and took out his jacket. The male was about to hung it on the pole when he spot the rope that was hung below the ceiling.

He smiled at it.

hey...dont worry...im gonna use you soon aye?

He took a chair and step on it to take a better look at the rope. Shownu carved a wide smile while tears started filling his eyes.

i wish i wouldnt have to use this any day soon....

but who am i kidding? no one cares about me

Shownu stared at the loop before going down. He was about to go downstairs to get some snacks when his phone lit up.

YOU WERE ADDED TO THE GROUP
"PROJECTHAPPINESS"

The male stared at his phone blankly before a bunch of conversations popped up.

+010-2797-5588 : Welcome to project happenis!

+010-4989-6571 : Kihyun, its HAPPINESS

+010-2797-5588 : Either ways, both contributes to being happy :)

+010-4989-6571 : Eww??

Shownu : Hey, how did you guys get my number?

+010-2797-5588 : Bro! Its me Kihyun! I got it from Wonho, your friend??

Shownu : Oh...okay

+010-2797-5588 : Sorry if i didnt ask first..coz apprntly we need to have a quick head start for this project..

Shownu nodded as he changed the names of the contacts to his newly made friends.

Shownu : But why are there only three members?

Jaemin : Kihyun made a group earlier on with the three of us but Hyerin kept leaving so we decided to delete it

YooKihyun : Ikr

YooKihyun : Prolly she doesnt like being in groups

Jaemin : that bitch has like tons of groups

Jaemin : she prolly doesnt like us thats all

YooKihyun : Yea

YooKihyun : Btw im completely clueless about the project

YooKihyun : Should we have a discussion after school?

YooKihyun : To be honest I really dont wish to do this project coz we have to focus on our major upcoming exam but what the heck?

YooKihyun : Anything that gives me marks is worth it :)

Jaemin : Tsk, tryna act hardworking again?

YooKihyun : im not trying to, i am already hardworking.

Jaemin : Yea right

Shownu : Kihyun is really good in history

YooKihyun : See? Shownu knows me

YooKihyun : Thanks SHOWNU :)

YooKihyun : Jaemin doesnt know that even after being friends for 4 years

Jaemin : Yea right

Shownu : Erm, guys so yall wanna stay back tomorrow or something?

Jaemin : Tomorrow I cant

YooKihyun : Im free tmr

Shownu : Ok...i'll stay back as well

-