twentynine

When Kihyun entered his classroom the next morning, everyone was looking at him strangely. They knew it was Kihyun but somehow or rather, it doesnt feel like it.

"Woah...." Jaemin gasped as his best friend sat beside him.

Kihyun awkwardly place his bag on top of the desk and smile.

"Do I look weird?"

"I dont know to be honest...you look good!" Jaemin showed two thumbs up.

Kihyun grin awkwardly as he fidget in his seat. Although everyone was minding their own business, he felt like their eyes would constantly stare at him every few seconds.

And they did.

And it makes him feel nervous.

"Im feeling nauseated..." He hugged his tummy as he look at Jaemin.

"Have you been on a strict diet? Isnt Summer all about having fun???"

"I dont mean it literally"

"Ah....but you still shred lots of weight though...."

"I know but that doesnt make me feel nausea now"

"Why are you feeling like that?"

"I feel like everyone is staring at me"

"Technically...YOU LOST WEIGHT! Of course everyone would be shock" Jaemin whisper-shouted.

Just as they were talking to one another, Hyerin entered the classroom.

Of course, whenever she enters, all the guys would stare at her and make whistling sounds.

Kihyun made eye contact with the female and when she notice it, she flashed a soft smile at him.

Clearly, she doesnt know who it is.

But it caught her attention alright.

"Hey, who is that?" She nudge June's elbow the moment she arrived at her table.

"That? Its the fat kid remember?? Kihyun?"

"Who?"

"Kihyun. YOO KIHYUN..your project team mate! Remember? Project happiness..or some shit?"

Hyerin widened her eyes and gasped.

"That fat ugly kid?!" She whisper shouted as June nodded eagerly.

"-gosh...summer did him well" She tilt her head towards the guy.

"-he's kinda cute now to be honest, not tryna sound like a hoe..just complimenting" She raise her hands up in defence.

"I totally feel you...oh! and by the way, what happen with you and your boyfriend?"

"Argh....I just dont feel like it you know...he doesnt put in any more effort! Do you know that he forgot my birthday just cause his sister like graduated from university??? Just coz of that...its not like she is the valedictorian or anything" Hyerin rolled her eyes.

"Seriously? I think its better if you just leave him"

"Exactly!...but who should I choose next? You know I must have a guy around me right? Its essential"

"I totally get you!...has any guy ever confessed to you?"

"Nah...ever since im with Jihun, no one ask me out anywhere"

June nodded before her eyes land on Kihyun who was talking and laughing about with Jaemin.

"How about ugly fat kid?" She pointed at him.

Hyerin turned around and fix her gaze at the male.

"What about him?"

"Rumor has it that he has a crush on you since...I dont know...freshman years??"

"Really?"

"Yeah...maybe you should try him for a change...you know I heard quite a number of people talking about him on my way here"

Hyerin thought for awhile. Just as she was about to disagree, she spot a couple of girls walking pass their classroom and whispering among themselves while pointing at Kihyun.

They looked shy and somehow blushing.

".....maybe...." She paused, "I'll give it a try" She raise a brow.

During break time, Jaemin went to meet Mr Lim for his test papers and consultation so, Kihyun stayed inside the classroom for awhile.

Hyerin saw this as an opportunity to be close with the male.

"Hey....Kihyun right?" She approached him who was packing his bag.

Kihyun blinked his eyes for a few seconds and nodded.

"Yea...."

"We were suppose to be doing a project together I assume?" She tilt her head and Kihyun nodded once more.

"Y-yea...I thought you didnt want to--"

"How could I?! I mean...its for our end of year exams anyway right?" She smile.

Kihyun felt his heart beat rapidly seeing Hyerin's sweet smile after two long months. It seems like he fell in love with her all over again.

"So...you are joining our group again?"

"Of course! Anyway...ermm...do...you wanna have break together? Its gonna end soon...lets go to the cafeteria!" She blinked her eyes cutely.

Kihyun blush for a moment as they went out of the classroom.

Shownu, who previously had planned to have break with Kihyun, felt dishearten when he saw the two of them together.

He was about to press the send button of the text that he wanted to send to Kihyun but upon seeing the two of them, he decided not to.

Kihyun was seen laughing and giggling with Hyerin and the female continuously threw playful punches on him.

The look on Kihyun face somehow made Shownu felt stupid.

He admits that Kihyun's smile is the sweetest.

But it felt nothing when he found out that the smile Kihyun had on his face wasnt meant for him.

It was for her.

-

brace yourselves for updates muahahhahshahhaa😈😈😈😈