five

"Mr Lim, I'll break the scale" The male pouted.

Mr Lim shook his head.

"No such things please, excuse me?" He laughed.

Kihyun gulped as he stand slowly on the scale.

After a rough check, Mr Lim jot down his weight. Kihyun glanced and was disappointed at what he saw.

"80 Kg...168 Cm"

"A few more and I'll break the scale" The lad laughed before returning to his seat.

Hyerin, out of all people, made fun of him but he was too tired to argue.

The less popular kid never wins anyway and they are basically the one who people payed less attention to.

"Whats your weight?" Jaemin asked.

"Heavy...very heavy" He scrunch his nose.

After an intensive sport lesson, everyone went back to class.

Kihyun sat at his seat and continued from where he left off earlier on while the others were busy chatting among themselves.

"Can I sit here?" A voice made him flinched.

He looked up and saw Shownu, again.

"Oh hi...are you here for english too?"

"Pretty much.."

"...ah...are there no other empty seats?" Kihyun looked around, not trying to sound rude though.

Shownu is his table mate during History, so, Kihyun felt rather bad for the lad to be sitting with him for English too.

"Well there is...but since I only know you here...so..."

"-do you mind?"

"Ermm..I-"

Kihyun was interrupted when Shownu pulled out the chair beside him.

"Oh okay.." Kihyun smiled awkwardly.

Initially, Kihyun wanted to initiate a conversation but however, he was scared to even look at Shownu. He seemed to have the impression that Shownu might not like making unnecessary conversations.

When the familiar clicking sounds of the heels became clearer, everyone was back to their seats, being very quiet.

It was Ms Dawn's, the discipline mistress', lesson.

"Okay class...ermm..to be honest..I...lost your stack of papers which I planned to give you guys as a test to see your capability...--" Ms Dawn paused when everyone groan.

"QUIET!!!" She shouted and the class immediately became quiet again.

"....ohkay...but since this year's exam is base on presentation, I need to assign you your own group to present something about a certain topic."

Groans filled the classroom once more as most of them hated doing projects as well as class presentations.

"Silent! Now Im going to assign you your team and topic"

Ms Dawn mixed almost everyone around so that they all could get to know people from other classes as well.

Kihyun was praying hard that he could be grouped with Jaemin-and as if god heard his prayers,Ms Dawn announced his team.

"Next team would be Kihyun, Jaemin, Shownu and..."

She scanned the whole class.

"-Hyerin!" Ms Dawn point a finger towards Hyerin's direction as she sigh heavily.

The trio were already seated at a corner while making a small introduction just as Hyerin came and slamed her chair beside Shownu.

"Fuck this" She groan and rolled her eyes before laying her head down on the desk.

Shownu took a glance at Hyerin who was sleeping while muttering some things under her breath.

"Damn" He rolled his eyes before taking out his notepad and jotting down the assign topic.

Kihyun stared at her and thought :-

is she tired?

has she been sleeping well?

Kihyun could be really stupid at times whenever it involves Hyerin.

Or love...

"Topic..Happiness" Shownu coughed.

"Happiness...hmm...what do you think when it involves happiness?" Jaemin rest his chin on his palm.

"Hm...Red...Velvet?" Kihyun raised an eyebrow as the two boys started smirking.

They both ended up laughing when Hyerin suddenly got up and scolded them.

"Why the fuck are you guys so noisy for?!"

Kihyun and Hyukjin flinched as the whole class looked at them.

"Excuse me...?" Shownu squint his eyes at Hyerin while folding his arms.

"- we are discussing...not sleeping so...obviously theres gonna be noise...unless you tell me that we should all practice sign language, then your argument is invalid"

Hyerin stared at Shownu.

"Who the fuck you think you are to talk to me in that kind of tone huh? Do you wanna fight or something?" She glared at him.

"Im sorry but I dont want to get my hands dirty...on a whore like you"

"YOU JERK-!!" She grabbed his collar and was about to start a fight when Ms Dawn appeared.

"RYU HYERIN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOUNG LADY?!" Ms Dawn shouted at the female before she stormed out of the classroom.

"---Omg did she just went out?!" Ms Dawn shook her head.

"Ms Dawn, let her be...she's on meds today" Jaemin sigh.

"Oh come on..its the last stretch and this is the most important year..tsk" Ms Dawn rolled her eyes before calling Jaemin to the front to help her out with the computer.

Kihyun stared at his notepad for awhile before taking Shownu's and write down some things on it.

Shownu rest his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie just before Kihyun returned his notepad back.

What is happiness?

to know that you are the reason behind her smile

"..hmm..." Shownu knit his brows as he stared at Kihyun...whose eyes glued to the door.