four

"At the back?" Eunhee raised an eyebrow at Ms Lee.

"Did you not hear me?" She asked.

"No..its just that I cant see from the back..."

"Oh..alright then..just sit with Jimin" Ms Lee pointed at the male student in front of Shownu.

Shownu looked at the back of the class and saw a smile forming on Kihyun's face.

"Son Hyunwoo, can you sit with-"

"Im okay with it" The male bowed to Ms Paul and casually made his way to the back of the class and sat beside Kihyun.

The other male had already pulled their tables apart, creating a small gap between them.

"Er...do you not like me?" Shownu let out a slight laugh.

Kihyun looked up and stared intensely at him as if the older had just said something offensive.

"Sorry..." He pulled it back and stared at his notepad.

"Oh...kay...erm...Hi?"

"Hi" He smiled innocently before adding,"-im sorry"

The lad scratched his head awkwardly while taking out his notepad and pencil case.

"For?"

"Having an unfortunate fate sitting beside me" He grin softly before adjusting his glasses.

"....sorry? I didnt quite catch that" He let out a small laugh.

"Unfortunate---wait...you must be new right?" He raised an eyebrow and smile.

Shownu gave a small nod.

Even if i wasnt,whats the link??

"Ah...I see..no wonder you didnt know.."

The lad knit his eyebrows in confusion.

Most of what this Kihyun guy says doesnt make any sense.

Shownu glanced around the class and most of them were completely ignorant about the lesson taught.

Kihyun too.

He was busy scribbling chemistry stuff on his notepad. Probably transferring old notes to his new notepad.

"Do you know the other night besides the night of the long knives? You know..the one on Hitler" Shownu purposely asked him.

Kihyun stopped writing and tilt his head.

"Its the night of the broken glass" He said briefly.

"Oh..thanks" Shownu smiled awkwardly.

After what he guessed, was an hour of non stop lecturing from Ms Paul, it was finally gym class.

"Shit" Kihyun muttered under his breath while grabbing the hem of his uniform.

Shownu on the other hand, had already made his way out of the class whilst approaching Wonho, his newly made friend.

"Hurry up slow poke" Wonho leaned against the pavement, fidgeting as he grab the ends of his t-shirt which was hung around his nape.

"Okay" Shownu quickly jog to his original class before changing up.

When all of them reached the hall to have the first sports lesson of the year, there were many weight taking machines around.

Shownu felt weird as he still hasnt gotten used to the school's procedure yet.

"Okay..we have to use this side of the court because the other side is for the 4B students.

"Argh..." Wonho groan.

"Whats wrong?" Shownu raised an eyebrow.

"I hate taking my height and weight" He stared at his tummy although they were basically abs.

"They take height and weight here?"

"Yea..why? Dont your old school do that?"

"Nope" Shownu shook his head as a yawn escaped from his mouth.

"Morning class! I dont wanna waste time so yall know the drill, first person up now!" Mr Jung's voice echoed as he clapped his hands to grab their attention.

From the list, Shownu is the 23rd person so he spend time talking to Wonho instead while the boys from class 4B get their height and weight checked.

"Number 5! Yoo Kihyun?!" Mr Lim from the other class shouted.

Shownu automatically turned to the side, only to see a timid boy biting his lips nervously.

"Omg here comes the elephant!"

"Kihyun! Dont broke the scale please!"

"We need to weigh ourselves too!"

A bunch of girls laughed behind him.

The lad witness how Kihyun controlled his emotions. Even when he was being mocked, he turned to them and smiled while laughing.

"Pray for the scale please!" He laughed jokingly although the minute he turn his back on them, his tears were slowly filling up his eyes.

Kihyun nervously made his way up to the scale when Shownu saw him talking to Mr Lim.

He dont know what it was but the lad was laughing along with the teacher.

"How much?!" One girl, whom Wonho said was Hyerin, asked Kihyun while laughing hysterically.

"Enough to cause an earthquake" Kihyun laughed along before sitting beside his friend.

Shownu could count the number of times Kihyun showed his sad expression every single time his back turn towards them.

The only question is,

why?

Coz' if it was him, he would have lashed out at those girls.

Who are they to judge someone else right?

-

From what I remember, weight taking in school sucks because, my classmates love sitting around the person who is taking their weight, just to see how heavy they are....and it sucks...to hear...out of all the students....your crush says "Omg you are so heavy"