six

"You going back first?" Kihyun looked up at Jaemin who was packing his bag.

"Yea..I need to pick my brother up from school" Jaemin sigh heavily as he slowly waved goodbye to Kihyun.

The lad then quickly pack his bag when the class president told him that she is locking up the class.

"Do we have homework?" Kihyun questioned her.

"Nah..I dont think so...now ppali! I cant wait to see my oppas~~" Angelina pout as Kihyun laughed and quickly make his way out as fast as possible.

"Bye!" Kihyun waved goodbye to Angelina.

The lad walked slowly towards the stairs and thought,

Why does my class have to be this high from the first level?

He adjust his pants and walked down slowly.

QUEEN

- Mom, Im on the way home now♥

Kihyun was texting his mother when someone suddenly appeared from behind.

"HI"

Kihyun flinched but smiled at the lad.

"Hey! Geez you scared me"

Shownu got his hoodie with his hood on, covering his jet black hair.

"You going home?"

"Yeah" Kihyun replied briefly.

Kihyun didnt really like walking in the same direction with someone he knows but not that close to. The silent atmosphere always kills him.

Shownu on the other hand, didnt mind the silence. He is okay as long as the person acknowledge his existence.

"Do you have a thumb drive?...by any chance?" Kihyun broke the awkward atmosphere that was surrounding them.

"Yeah" Shownu replied.

They both got out of the school compound and Kihyun sigh harder when he found out that they are taking the same route.

"Err..you going back by this way too?" Kihyun raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm" Shownu nod his head.

Kihyun followed his gesture as they both walk together to the bus stand.

The lad then took out his earphones when they reach the stop.

"Can I listen to music?" He grin awkwardly.

"Why do you have to ask me?"

Kihyun was about to get really shock by the long answer this time but he smiled anyway.

"-coz Im scared that you might want to talk to me but I wasnt listening..and you'll get embarrassed" He laughed.

Shownu's lips carved into a small smile.

He then took out his pack of ciggaratte and took one out before lighting it up.