two

"fighting"

Kihyun told himself one more time just before he alight the bus.

The lad huffed a long sigh and slowly made his way to school.

Kihyun is already in his fourth year at Kiran High and honestly, he cant take any more lessons lightly. He cant skip school like he always do and has to start studying for real soon. It is rather a last minute thing but he cant help it. If there was a rewind button, he would gladly use it this very second.

The moment he reach school, the male waited for his best friend at the cafeteria. Jaemin always arrives to school late since he lives at the other town.

He then placed his bag in front of him, laying his head on top of it, whilst looking at every students who walked pass the entrance.

How i wish i would be as perfect as them.

Looking at how they have no worries about their face,weight,height made me felt jealous.

I wanna be like that as well.

But after looking at how fat and ugly i am,maybe i could only dream of being happy.Dream of being nice.Dream of being perfect.

No one is perfect they said.

Yet everyone is better than me.

"Yo, shall we go now?" Jaemin greeted Kihyun as the male nodded and smiled before walking up to their class.

The boys climb the stairs of 8 stories high just to get to their class and its only been halfway when Kihyun pant heavily.

He tried his very best to keep his breathing steady but he cant.

"Feeling tired already? Come on its only the 3rd floor" Michael, one of his friends chuckle while shaking his head at his classmate.

"Argh my fats are too much thats why" Kihyun joked at him while laughing.

Sometimes he felt that it is better for him to call himself fat rather than hearing it from someone else coz it will hurt less to be honest.

Isnt it sad? You make fun of yourself so that you would get less hurt by other people's remarks?

After reaching the top, Kihyun pant even harder but he did it silently coz' he hate eyes looking at him in disgust like as if he was a monster or something.

Well technically, he feels like a monster.

"Lets go, the teacher will be arriving soon" Jaemin gestured to Kihyun as he showed a thumbs up.

Entering the classroom made Kihyun's knees weak, mainly because he is sitting next to her

Kim Hyerin

His ultimate crush since the very first year all of them entered Kiran High. She is so beautiful yet...heartless.

The male walked towards his seat and glanced at Hyerin who looked at him for a split second before continuing her work.

Honestly, he wish she would notice him, instead of giving glances or staring at his direction just because she wanted to see the view outside the window.

He hated that coz' it made him feel hopeful.

"Hey, so we are in charge of the poster for our club right?" Jaemin turned around as Kihyun nodded.

Classes began one by one as the teachers made an introduction. Most of the subject teachers are new and all of them had to say their names all over again which is what the male hate the most.

"Okay so we are going to play a game which you guys need to arrange yourselves according to the first letter of your name. From A to Z alright?" Ms Jamie clapped her hands as the students slowly lined up.

According to her instructions, all the students are to list down anything they know about Metals & Extraction which was previously taught last year. The forfeit is, to dance the waltz with someone else who got it wrong.

Definitely Kihyun shrunk at the thought of this forfeit. He wasnt paying any attention last year.

"Okay introduce yourself"

"Hi, my name is Hyerin and I dont know"

"You dont know?" Ms Jamie raised an eyebrow as Hyerin nodded, making the lad feel bad for her.

"Okay then here we have our first dancer!" Ms Jamie smiled sarcastically.

Hyerin grinned awkwardly at her friends as Kihyun sneak a glance at her.

"Hi everyone! My name is Jenny and Gold is the last one in the reactivity series"

Kihyun gasped inwardly.

Im so doomed.

"Okay you are?"

"Yoo Kihyun"

"And--??"

"I-...erm...Potassium..is- very react--"

"Uhuh, we already have one person saying that dear"

"Oh..I--" Kihyun bit his lips.

Please brain think!

Please do me a favour this time!

He furrowed his brows.

"I--metals--er..."

"Oops, times up! Since our class has already ended we have to go on with Kihyun and Hyerin to do the waltz!"

Everyone chorused a "Oohhhh" and "Aww" with a mixture of sarcastic laughs and claps.

Kihyun look at Hyerin and felt disheartened. She was gritting her teeth, ignoring everyone and was somehow furious.

im sorry

"You gotta do it.....with Kihyun" June, her bestfriend, slapped her arms.

"Eww not him" Hyerin whispered while shaking her head in disgust.

seriously Kihyun?

Even after she said that? You still like her?

She is clearly disgusted by you

cant you see that?

-

This shit really happen i am not even joking

Update : 2017 me sounded so sad... and the fact that I remembered who was supposedly 'Hyerin' in this story arghhhhhh    :((