ten

Kihyun sigh the moment he reached home. His parents were fighting again and honestly,he wished that he would have to stay longer in school. But being in school consumes too much energy and time.

"If you think Im a nobody then leave! Dont you agree Kihyun? If your stepdad thinks that Im a slut, THEN FUCKING LEAVE!!" His mom shouted while throwing her spatula towards the direction of his stepdad.

Thankfully, the old man managed to avoid it.

"Remind me not to answer to your pleads woman!" He replied.

"Okay I admit that I begged you to come back but thats coz I thought you changed!" She shouted once more before slamming the door of their apartment.

Kihyun sigh before putting down his bag. Honestly, he had given up on his mom. True, he loves her deeply but she never learns her lesson.

Kihyun told her many times that if her husband leave her, do not ever take him back. Because, Kihyun knows that his stepdad would never change. But his mom was weak.

It was as if she could not live without a husband. And that is why she begged him to come back after she threw him out a year ago.

Kihyun remember crying when his mother scolded them because of his stepdad. Basically saying,

"You guys werent there when im sad"

"I need someone to support this family"

"I didnt want a divorce but YOU guys influenced me to"

"I wont go home without him"

It seems like no matter how many times Kihyun reminded her not to come back to him for her own good, it always goes down to Kihyun being a bad influence.

Kihyun being the marriage ruiner.

But it wasnt him.

It was his stepdad, Mr Lee.

Mr Lee was never faithful towards Mrs Yoo. Whenever they went out, Mr Lee never says that his wife is beautiful, instead, he looks around and admire all the young girls around him. Looking at their cleavage.

Mrs Yoo is indeed beautiful although she has a plump body. But so is Mr Lee, the only difference is that Mr Lee has no good looks.

Kihyun didnt know what to do but just as he was about to rest, Mrs Yoo opened the door and called him in. He knows that this was going to about Mr Lee.

He sigh and made his way to the room.

There, stood, Mrs Yoo crying while playing with the hem of her shirt. Kihyun immediately hugged her so that she would stop. Kihyun was always there for Mrs Yoo whenever she is sad. Which was why, Kihyun is her favourite son amongst the other three.

"I really fucking hate him" She said.

In reality, Kihyun is tired of hearing all this. His mother has been saying the same ol thing for the past 10 years but nothing change.

Kihyun and his siblings constantly ask her to seek divorce from her husband but she kept extending the time. Saying that it was a haste and all. Kihyun IS aware of the procedure she has to go through but its worth the wait right?Just bear with it for a few months and you can be happy forever.

"Its okay mom...im here..." Kihyun replied after thinking of a good response.

He was about to say all sorts of things but his mom would never listen to him anyway.

"Why is my life so shitty? Why am I always so sick whereby he can do everything he likes? Why does God never reply to my pleads? Why?" She continued complaining.

Kihyun tried to calm her down. The only problem with Mrs Yoo is that she always blame God when life gets unbearable. Kihyun knows that it is wrong.

"Mom...dont say that....you know...god gives the hardest trials to his strongest soldiers...it may be difficult now but Im sure if we put our faith in him, he will help us..." Kihyun calm her down.

"No one understands me Kihyun...no one...not even you....its easy for you to say coz you lead an easy life" Mrs Yoo push him away before asking him to leave the room.

Kihyun sigh as he went out of the room.

i lead an easy life.......sure....

He wiped some tears that was streaming down his cheeks before making his way to the bathroom.