three

Kihyun saw Hyerin talking to Ms Jamie which made him looked down in embarassment.

"Okay so apparently our dear girl is shy here so any volunteers that could help me be her partner?"

No she isnt...She is disgusted by me.

"I can" June raised her hand as everyone laughs.

The popular squad always get those attention dont they?

Ms Jamie looked at the poor male and flashed a warm smile.

"You are okay dancing with me right?"

The lad grin.

"Yes!"

Ms Jamie showed a slight demonstration with Kihyun before he went back to his seat.

Everyone's attention was definitely on the duo and not on him who was smiling alone, looking stupid.

Thankfully, it was break time the moment Ms Jamie left the classroom and as usual, Kihyun and Jaemin would be the first one to get out, mainly coz they love to arrive first and book a table.

Not generally book but definitely to save a seat for the two of them

If they are late, most of the seats would be taken and honestly speaking, even if they have friends from other classes, those people are rather reluctant to share a table with them.

Thats why Kihyun makes it a must to save a seat first. He's okay with others sharing a seat with him but however, they dont think the same way.

"Give me all the vegetables! I love em' "

Jaemin took every single vegetable from his plate and placed it on Kihyun's. They were chit chatting when a group of their classmates came by.

Without even asking whether the seat is available for them, these boys casually made themselves look like Kihyun's friends and occupy them.

"Did you see that girl with the fine ass?" One of the boys, Chaejun, exclaimed while licking his lips seductively.

Kihyun and Jaemin exchanged glances. They hated the fact that these boys, Chaejun, Kangli, Kimhyung, Eric and Jay, sat beside them just because the rest of the seats were occupied.

After break, it was time for their history lesson. As usual, Kihyun would remain in the same class while some of the students shift to the class next door.

Most of them, including Jaemin, are the weaker ones. Therefore, they were separated so that teachers could focus more on these kids.

Kihyun's eyes were glued to his notepad. Even when its the new year, everyone still treats him the same. Without Jaemin by his side, he felt lonely. No one wants to talk to him. No one cares. They only do when they need his help.

"Get in!" Ms Paul, the history teacher shouted from across the hallway, probably glaring at each one of them who took their own sweet time making their way to the next class.

Sure enough, within seconds, the class was filled with students, most were gasping for air as if they had ran a marathon.

Kihyun smiled while looking at some of them just as Ms Paul began some introduction.

"Okay good morning everyone, please bring your bag along to the front of the class as I re-arrange your seats for the new year..and since we have lots of pair work going on this year, you guys wont be sitting alone alright?"

Everyone, including Kihyun, sigh heavily and groan.

The male is not sure what the rest were thinking but the reason why he hated sitting together with someone is because they dont like the fact that they are stuck with him.

Some girls actually separated their tables just because they dont want to sit so closely beside his plump body. Others, on the other side, complained about how often he sighs which disturbs them.

Isnt that a longer version of "i hate you?"

So much so, after the arrangement, Kihyun was seated near the window at the back of the class again. He sigh heavily while tapping his ball pen on his notepad.

Infront of the classroom stood a boy and a girl.

please god I want the boy

"Ok....Eunhee? Can you please sit beside Kihyun over there?"

oh my god

:)

-

Ps : to the girls who sat at the same table as me during break - if you dont like me,you dont have to roll your eyes coz' i didnt ask you to seat with me. You CHOSE to :)

Update : I actually do remember these group of girls HAHAHAHHAHAH