thirtynine

"I dont think I'll make it for prom tomorrow" Kihyun told Mr Kim one day.

He originally planned to stay at the hospital but Mrs Yoo would found out and its gonna be a disaster.

"You guys can...but only for a few hours"

"But im working in the morning"

"Oh right..."

Kihyun sigh heavily. He had already promised Shownu and they even bought a pair of tuxedo.

Kihyun even downloaded songs that he wanted to listen while doing the waltz with Shownu.

"I'll just see what I can do tomorrow"

The next day, Kihyun went to work as per normal. The day went by very long and customers were piling up like crazy.

In the end, his shift was extended to an hour later. Mrs Yoo who was waiting in the car, looked furious when Kihyun got inside.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO LATE?!" She shouted at him.

"There was a lot of customers" He answered, still trying to catch his breath.

He also felt tired of working when initially, he didnt want to. It was because he wanted to help his mother financially.

"If you are gonna be this late again, then im not letting you work anymore! You did it on purpose right?! You didnt want to come home is it?! If thats the case then go! Go out of the house! I really regret giving birth to you do you know that?! I wish i live alone!" Mrs Yoo shouted at him.

Kihyun rolled his eyes and grit his teeth. After a long day at work, he just wants to rest for awhile.

"And what are you gonna do after you reach home like always? Sleep! THATS ALL YOU KNOW! Do you think thats your only responsibility huh? Who is gonna clean the house? Me? Am I your bloody maid?! You motherfuckers are unappreciative"

The blabbering went on and on until they reach the house. Mrs Yoo continued scolding Kihyun even when its already over.

When Mrs Yoo went inside the toilet, Kihyun stare at the ceiling for awhile.

fuck this

He then quickly grab a bag and fill it up with all the things he need.

He really has got enough of this wrecked family.

Since Mrs Yoo is in the bathroom, Kihyun quickly ran out of the house and hail a cab to the hospital. He knows that Mrs Yoo would flip if she found out about this.

But he cant take this anymore.

When Kihyun reach the room, he spot Shownu on the bed, looking at the mirror while trying out different hairstyles.

"Oh god...that one make my knees weak" Kihyun pretended to faint as Shownu rolled his eyes.

As usual, Shownu would open his arms as big as he can, indicating that Kihyun should hug him.

Shownu kissed his forehead as the male sat on the bed.

"...you from work?"

"Yesseu" Kihyun replied.

"..shall we get ready?" Shownu asked, obviously excited.

"Ofcourse! But shall we bath first?" Kihyun wiggled his brows.

Shownu examined Kihyun from top to bottom and nodded.

Kihyun then help Shownu got out of the bed and into the bathroom.

Shownu change out of his hospital gown as Kihyun unbutton his uniform.

Shownu turned to the male, waiting for him when Kihyun paused, looking at Shownu's chest.

"...you...had a tattoo of my name?" Kihyun's finger ran through Shownu's chest.

"...yea...I found someone who belongs here" He grabbed Kihyun's hand and place it close to his chest.

The both of them then stare into each other's eyes before slowly kissing each other's lips.

Shownu's hand brought Kihyun's waist closer to him before unbuttoning his shirt. Shownu was about to take them off when Kihyun pulled them down.

"I....I still have stretch marks after losing weight...I think you should bath first" Kihyun quickly left the bathroom but Shownu grab his wrist and bring him close to him.

"...I dont care...you are still the most beautiful human being on earth" He whispered in Kihyun's ears.

After showering, both of them wore their tuxedo neatly.

Kihyun noticed that his phone had missed calls on it but he didnt care about it anymore.

The both of them had some food while they spend time talking about random stuff.

"Oh yeah, I forgot...remember our project? Project Happiness?" Kihyun raised his brows.

"Hmmm....I wrote some here...you might wanna finish it off before we email it to the teacher" Shownu handed Kihyun his laptop.

When night time came, Kihyun played the song "Can I Have This Dance" from High School Musical as the both of them dance with one another.

They closed the lights in the room and the only source of brightness they have is from the moon which appeared to be very bright that night.

Kihyun stared into Shownu's eyes and recalled the day they first met. So did Shownu.

Its been a hell of a ride but it was worth it in the end.

"...I cant believe...someone could be this beautiful" Shownu said as examine Kihyun's features.

"Stop it...I'll get diabetes if you continue being like this" Kihyun giggled as he rest his head on Shownu's chest.

Just as the song came to an end, they spot a shooting star outside the window.

"Omg omg omg DID YOU SEE THAT?!" Kihyun gasped.

"lets make a wish" Shownu said softly as both of them closed their eyes.

dear god.....please let me live longer so that I can be with the love of my life...I really want us to lead normal lives after this...he means the world to me andI would love to give him all the happiness he deserves

dear god...if...shownu...cant be saved...if...he was destined to go...then please...take me as well...for I cant live without this angel by my side...I prayed everyday just so that I would have the chance to see him the next day...but if...really you had plan otherwise..then...take me with him