twentyseven

"Do you think I already burned all those fats I ate from the pancakes?" Kihyun asked as he laid down on the mat.

Shownu joined him on the floor as well.

"Should be...you didnt stop running and lifting weights, I think you broke some bones in the process" He laughed.

Kihyun rolled his eyes and laugh as well.

"But seriously...thank you so much for this...I seriously thought you'd just let me continue my diet"

"Of course not...I wanna go through this together with you"

Kihyun remained silent. Ever since Shownu confessed his feelings to the male, he has never stop showing how much he cared for Kihyun.

That made him felt so touched by his words.

"Shownu...."

"Hmm??" Shownu asked as he fiddle with his phone.

"Do you really meant what you said that day?"

"Which day specifically?"

"About...you know...you..like me??"

"Ah...of course...I meant every single word I said to you...why? Are you still having doubts?"

"Its just...I never imagined being liked by a guy thats all..."

"Its okay...I never imagined confessing to a guy...so I guess we are even"

"Yea...I guess so....but thank you...really....im glad I found someone as precious as you are" Kihyun tilt his head and realised that Shownu has been staring at him all the time.

Kihyun then slowly got up and sat beside Shownu.

"Oh..remember the thing about smoking? You said you were gonna quit right?"

"Yup" Shownu sat upright as well"

"See...I did some research and I list out the things that can help someone quit smoking...its gonna take a while and its really going to be tough...but Im willing to stick with you throughout this process okay?"

"Yes sir"

"Good...now, I want you to give me your pack of ciggaratte" Kihyun took out his palm.

Shownu stared at it and pouted.

"Now?"

"Yes"

"Cant I have one last smoke?"

"Nope...standard procedure sir" Kihyun chuckle softly.

Shownu pouted again before grabbing his bag and surrender his ciggaratte.

"Good...now, since we are staying until 5pm...we'll do my exercise until 12 and we'll continue with yours after that...sounds good?"

"Great"

"Okay...now, lets start our therapy session"

"Its a therapy session?"

"To be honest Im not sure...but it involves talking"

"Alright then" Shownu rest his chin on his palms and stared directly into Kihyun's eyes, making the male slightly uncomfortable.

"Oh...kay...so, I saw on the net that the first step to quit smoking would be, finding your reason"

"Reason??"

"Yea...it says here, 'to get motivated, you need a powerful, personal reason to quit. It may be to protect your family from secondhand smoke or lower your chance of getting lung cancer, heart disease, or other conditions or to look and feel younger. Choose a reason that is strong enough to outweigh the urge to light up' " Kihyun read from his phone.

Shownu thought for awhile.

"Okay thats settled"

"Good! Now...the thing is, I am not a doctor...and you need a doctor's prescription to replace the nicotine in your body with something else...and probably you need pills...but I guess you also need to lead a healthy lifestyle..." Kihyun scroll through his phone.

"-some fruits can help...and also whole grain...you shouldnt be going on a diet and do you drink?"

"Always"

"We need to fix that too...or else it'll trigger headaches and whatever not..capiche?"

"Capiche??"

"Capiche means 'do you understand?' in italian thats all" Kihyun laughed.

"Ah...okay okay I get it" Shownu chuckle softly.

"Oh and I'd like you to choose your reward"

"My reward??"

"Yea...lets say by this two months, you can survive, somehow or rather, without drinking and smoking, you get to choose a reward for me to give you"

"Does that includes you being mine?"

"You want that kind of reward?"

"Yea but it will seemed forced though..." Shownu thought for awhile.

"I dont think so to be honest"

"Okay then...if I can stop smoking and drinking, you'll be my boyfriend"

"But what if I dont want to?"

"I'll find something between this two months to try and win your heart"

"Woah...pretty ambitious I see"

"Of course"

"How about me? Whats my reward if i lose weight?"

"Since you are gonna be my boyfriend...you dont need a reward am I right? Arent I your reward?"

"Oh god no...." Kihyun rolled his eyes and ended up laughing at Shownu.