eight

The next day, Kihyun went to school while fidgeting with his phone. He was looking through his facebook account, trying to find a simple recipe he could try to make at home later.

As he made his way upstairs, he spot Hyerin at the other end of the level.

Her eyes glance at him and back at her friend. Kihyun really love her a lot but she barely even acknowledge him. The male then sat down in front of the classroom since it was locked.

He continued watching the videos while Hyerin at the other end snicker.

"Girl, check out...glutton is hungry 24/7..he even checks out cooking channel dafuq?" She chuckle with June, clearly not noticing that the lad did not turn up the volume of his music.

He silently grit his teeth and went out of the browser, trying to act normal.

When the chairman arrived and open the door, Kihyun quickly made his way inside. He then placed his bag down and then made his way to the toilet. His eyes looked at the path he is walking and slowly, his tears filled his eyes.

Thankfully, by then, he was far away from his classroom. Kihyun jogged towards the toilet and entered an empty cubicle. No one was inside the toilet so he could hear his sobs echoes through the whole entire room.

He rest his face on his palms. His eyes were swollen but all he could do was to cry. He look down and stared at his flabs before punching them hard.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO BIG?!?!

He groan in his heart before he turned around and open the lid of the toilet bowl. He sniffed and slid a finger in his mouth. He vomitted instantly as tears ran down his cheeks making his face turn crimson red. Kihyun didnt stop until the meal he had that morning came out. Every single one of it.

After wiping his mouth, hands and flushing the substance away, Kihyun smile weakly while wiping his tears with his sleeve.

If Kihyun could describe his vomit, he would describe it as a kind of purging, he felt compelled to do it. He would always reach his fingers down his throat to force himself to throw up. Then whatever he had eaten would surge up his throat and into the waiting toilet bowl. When it came to vomiting, he was a pro. A foul, disgusting, repulsive pro, who's regular expulsions of stomach acid covered food had damaged his teeth and gums.

that's better..

He smile softly.

He felt accomplished.

-

Shownu glanced at the clock and sigh. Every morning, at 7:15am, all of the students have to assemble at the school hall for the morning programme. He hated it so much since he has to bring along a book to read. Shownu hated books, as far as he is concern.

As he stared at the clock, wishing it would stop, he caught a glimpse of Kihyun at the corner of his eye.

Kihyun was walking along the corridor happily and waved at him slowly when their eyes met. Shownu replied with a small wave although he finds the lad a little weird.

When the bell rang and the music started, the discipline master blew his whistle, signalling its time to get out of the classroom.

Shownu rushed out since everyone will be squeezing themselves through the door if he was any later. He spot Kihyun in a second and slowly approached him.

"Morning" He gave an awkward grin.

"Morning!" Kihyun coughed before replying his gesture with a smile.

Shownu smell an awful stench when Kihyun opened his mouth. Weirdly, the stench was familiar. He recognised them whenever his mom came back, drunk and vomit across the hallway before she could even reach the toilet bowl.

Shownu ends up cleaning them although it was disgusting. He has no choice anyway.

Shownu stared at Kihyun and furrowed his eyebrows when he notice the lad's puffy and red eyes. Earlier on, when he looked at him from inside his classroom, the lad looks perfectly fine.

"What time will you be staying back today?" He squint his eyes.

"Probably until 4? Depends on you actually"

"Oh no...I was actually asking about your extended programme...not for the project"

"Oh..mine starts next week...Chemistry is a bit weak" Shownu rub his nape.

"I can teach you if you dont understand. With the new teacher, Im somehow improving myself" He showed a peace sign.

Shownu nodded merely. He wanted to ask him about his eyes but the male does not want to appear as a busybody. It sometimes pisses people off.

"Where's Jaemin?"

"Late again ..I guess...Wonho?"

"Same reason"

"The last year...guess we all got tired of school"

Shownu agreed instantly. He noticed how Kihyun love to talk but he felt somehow self cautious.

Which is a pity.

Because Shownu loves it when he talks.

-

school is pissing me off but isokay