13. CAM FOWLER | ducks

This was requested by Neverstopdreaming95. Hope you like it!

the lyrics might be changed a bit though:)

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine, are you somewhere feeling lonely even though she's right beside you?

When she says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

The memories came flooding back all at once. I remember going to Ryan's house and crying in his chest. I remember having one of my panic attacks and crying till I passed out. All because of you.

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

If what we had was real, how could you be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all...

Why did you do this to me? What did I do to hurt you?

I remember the day I told you I was leaving

Do you remember the makeup running down my face?

The dreams you left behind, you didn't need them

Like every single wish we ever made

I still miss you. I still wish you were here when I came home from school, here when I was lonely, here when I needed you...

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things...

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories I never can escape...

I remember your late nights, how I was sick about how late you stayed out with the guys. I remember the smell of your cologne, the softness of your skin when I fell asleep in your chest, just you in general...

Cause I'm not fine at all...

I wish I called you to tell you how I felt. I wish I said something earlier, something that would make you stay, something that I could do to make you happy. But what can I do now? You've probably moved on, you've probably got a million girls at your feet, so what can I do?

The pictures that you sent me, they're still living in my phone

I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone

Please come back, Cam. I really miss you. You were my superman, my rock, my hand that I could lean on when something brought me down. I miss comforting you after loses, I miss hanging out with the guys, I miss going to games.

All my friends keep asking why I'm not around...

The answer: you.

It hurts to know you're happy, it hurts that you've moved on...

It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long.

It's super hard. I bet you won't even care, though. So why should I try? Why should I call you to get you back or to confess my feelings? Should I go with the feeling in my gut or the determination in my heart?

It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?

If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

Are you okay? Or are you dying to see me again? Are you okay? Or are you just like me, trying to win my heart back?

Cause I'm not fine at all...

I can't take it anymore! I'm calling you.

I'm hoping you'll pick up, but the feeling in my gut says you won't.

I dial your number to call you.

"Cam?"
"Y/N?"

horrible ending:) but I hope his was the sort of thing you had in mind:)