26. MITCH MARNER | maple leafs

"Oh my god, Y/N, she's beautiful!" Mitch yells as he spots your baby girl for the first time.

"Aww, Mitch, I know she is."

The doctors clean her up and they place her into your arms, "Going through 22 hours of labor really was worth it!" you tell Mitch, chuckling slightly.

"What do you want to name her?" Mitch asks.

"Umm, I want you to have the privilege to get to pick her first name. You pick the first name and I'll choose the middle name." you reply to him. "I'd be honored," he responds.

He thinks about it for a while before finally coming up with a name, "How about Annemarie?" he asks you. You tell him, "I'm going to make the name Annemarie Grace Marner." That causes him to smile.

All of a sudden, Mitch's phone starts to buzz. He answers it before telling you, "The team's here, Y/N, I'll be right back."

"Okay," you clarify.

Mitch leaves the room, coming back with the Maple Leafs a few minutes later.

Auston was the first one the come up to you. "Y/N, how are you?"
"I'm fine Auston, just a little tired," you explain, laughing lightly at the end. "Do you want to hold her?" you ask Aus, waiting for his response. "Sure," he responds, grabbing the baby from you.
"What's her name?" Morgan asks you.

"Mitch, would you care to announce?"

Mitch speaks up, "Her name is Annemarie Grace Marner!"

"She's so cute!" Nylander yells from the other side of the room.

"Who are the Godparents?!" Curtis McElhinney asks. You look at Marner and he says, "Auston and Y/N/N's sister, Kirsten."

"Yes! I'm the Godfather!" Auston exclaimed, causing everybody in the room to crack up. After everybody calms down, you say, "Yeah Auston, it's nice to know that you're excited for Annemarie!"

That just causes everyone to start laughing again.

Just then, the doctor comes in, reminding you that it's time to feed Annemarie. You call Mitch over, and tell him that everyone has to leave the room.

"Alright everybody, Annemarie had to be fed, so I recommend everybody leave the room."

Everybody does.

Soon enough you're done feeding Annemarie and everybody comes back in.

"Alright, say cheese!" Mitch exclaims.
All his teammates gather around you and Mitch takes the picture.

@Marner93
All the Maple Leafs are officially uncles! And I'm very proud to be the father of this beautiful girl, Annemarie Grace Marner. She's bound to be a hockey player!

Alright, this is really short and I'm so sorry about that! I once again should be working on requests but I wanted to make this imagine.