27. BOONE JENNER | blue jackets

This is the day you had been waiting for for months. Your best friend,
Y/B/F/N, had invited you to a CBJ signing. They would have players such as Nick Foligno, Sergei Bobrovsky, Brandon Saad, Zach Werenski and Boone Jenner there.

You put on your Jenner jersey and headed outside. There was Y/B/F/N, wearing her Saad jersey. She greeted you with a friendly smile. "Hey Y/N, ready to go?" You reply with a simple, "Ready as I'll ever be."

You guys head to her car and hop inside. She turns on 5SOS' 'Broken Home'.

"Hey mom, hey dad, when did this end? Where did you lose your happiness?" You mocked from the song.

"I'm here, alone, inside of this broken home." Y/B/F/N continued.

The car ride went really quick. But you were grateful for that. "Yes," Y/B/F/N started, "time to finally meet the Saadfather!" You could only chuckle at that.

"Yes," you mocked her, "time to finally meet Boooooooooonnnnneeeee!"

She could only chuckle at that.

You guys head inside and at the door is Zach Werenski. "Hi," he says to you and your friend. You guys shyly wave back. "Would you like me to sign your jersey?" He asks you, and you respond, "Yes..."

He signs both of your jerseys and you head over to the captain. "Hello," Foligno says, "how are you guys doing today?"

"Great, how about you?" you tell him. "Good, thanks for asking." You nod your head. He signs your jerseys and you head over to Bob.

He then signs your jerseys and then you guys head over to Saader. Y/B/F/N squeals with excitement.

"Hello, thanks for coming." He tells us. Y/B/F/N responds, "No problem!" Saad chuckles at that. You spend a few minutes talking to Brandon before dragging Y/B/F/N to Boone.

He looks excited when you get there. "Hey," he says, and you respond, "Hello."

"What's your name?" he asks you. "Y/N," you respond. He replies, "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl..." You blushed, and he laughed. He signed your jersey and said, "Nice jersey!"

You responded with a "Thanks!"

When you guys left after talking to Boone for awhile, Y/B/F/N stared at your jersey. Her eyes went wide open. "Y/B/F/N, is something wrong?" You ask her.

"Take off your jersey and look at the eight!" You took it off and were shocked by what you saw. There was Boone Jenner's number, with a note that said 'call me'!

--------
Two weeks later:
(Over texts)

Y/N/N: do you want to go to the winter park and hang out?

Jenner: yeah, sure. meet me in 10 minutes???

Y/N/N: sounds great:)

Jenner: 😊

You grab your hockey gear, as you play it for fun, and head into your car. Time to meet Boone at the Winter Park!

When you arrive, Boone is waiting for you.

"Hey," you gesture, and he responds, "Hi."

Boone heads over to his car to get his skates on, and you feel at tap on your shoulder. Figuring it's Boone or one of his teammates, you turn around. But you run into the person you don't ever want to see again.

"Miss me?" Drew asks. Your ex.

"No, not really. Now if you excuse me, I'm not ever going near you ever again." You reply.

That gets him really, really angry...

"Well, too bad. You're coming with me!!" And he grabs you by the wrist, forcefully.

"Let go of me! Let go of me, now!" You scream at him.

After awhile, Boone hears the screaming and yelling and rushes over to you.

"How about you leave her alone," Boone tells Drew.

"How about you go away!" Drew yells right back. Boone gets angry, and punches him until he leaves. He looks at you, concern filling his eyes, but you nod to let him know that you're okay.

He nods and you guys big have fun for the rest of the night...

----------------------•----------------------
4 years later:

Today is the day. Today is the day you're getting married to the love of your life. Boone Jenner. #38. On the Columbus Blue Jackets.

You're more then ready.

This is the best day of your life.

And there's so much more to come...

horrible ending! @S_Gunn2016 I hope you like it:)!