53. JESPER BRATT | devils

what a cutie 😇

what a cutie 😇

"This movie is dumb," Jesper muttered for about the fifth time, his hand reaching back for the remote but you snatched it away. He pouted and you felt yourself smile.

"Don't be such an asshole!" you wrapped your arms around his torso and hugged him close, listening to the rhythmic beats of his heart in time with how his chest heaved.

"I'm just saying! What's the point of staying with him if she doesn't even love him?" Jesper extended an arm out and flicked off the TV which made you laugh.

"Jesp, it's just a movie." you replied as your fingers drew small circles onto his clothed stomach.

"Hmm, yeah. A dumb one." he muttered and laid back down. Jesper looked down at you and smiled softly at how your eyes fluttered shut. "You're tired." he pointed out and your eyes shot open.

"No... okay, maybe." you murmured with a tiny sigh, feeling as his arms encircled around your waist, your head falling onto his shoulder.

"Stay the night." he whispered as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck. He pressed soft, delicate kisses along the skin exposed there which made you shudder.

"Really?" you replied back in a hush tone, the TV's loud sounds in the background now becoming faint as the room began to spin, your eyes only focused on your boyfriend.

"Mmhm. We don't have to do anything you don't want to." Jesper breathed against your neck and you shifted your entire body to face him.

"You wouldn't mind?" you asked softly as you picked up your head from his shoulder. Jesper pressed a loving kiss to your collarbone and pulled away to give you a sleepy smile.

"Not at all. Besides, it seems really late and I don't think your parents would appreciate you getting home at such a late hour." Jesper quirked an eyebrow as a small smirk began to form onto his face.

"My parents wouldn't appreciate me sleeping here either." you teased and bit your lip as you gently shoved his chest.

"So, what do you say? Spend the night?" Jesper looked up at you with big doe eyes. The TV casted a glow to half of his face in which one of his beautiful eyes sparkled.

You looked down at your hands that sat in your lap and back up at your boyfriend, hesitation obvious on your face. You weren't sure if spending the night was the best option, considering your panic attacks. You tended to have extremely vivid nightmares, which would result in having an intense panic attack. You never told Jesper about it, which is why you were so reluctant but looking at how much he wanted you to stay, you couldn't say no to his signature puppy dog eyes.