21. ZACH WERENSKI | blue jackets

I once again have a lot of requests right now and should probably be working on those right now, but I decided to write this! I am very sorry to all the people who have requested imagines but they may not come out for a while:(

This imagine was inspired by ConnorMcDavidRules97's Cam Atkinson! I hope you don't mind that I took your idea, it was just so good!

Where do you begin?
Your boyfriend, Zach Werenski, has been coming home at 3:00 in the morning from bars all over downtown Columbus, drunk.

No matter how hard you try to get him to come home, nothing is working. This is like your plan z.

You started to record a voicemail, "Hey Zach, you probably don't remember me because you've been drinking all night, but it's me, Y/N. I'm going to be spending time at Wennberg's for a bit, just until we can work things out. I don't want to do this, but you have been driving me crazy for the past two weeks and I am sick of you coming home at 3:00 am, wasted. I still love you Zach, but I need a break from this relationship. Bye Zach."

But you weren't going to Wennberg's, you were going to see if you could stay at Seth's for a little while.

You pressed on Alex's contact, and the phone started ringing, "Hey Y/N! What's up?"

"Hey Alex, things have been a little rough between Zach and me lately so I left Zach a voicemail saying that I would stay at your house for a bit. I think I'm going to go to Jonesey's house for a little while so if Zach comes knocking on the door of your apartment, will you tell him you haven't seen me? Please?"

"Yeah, of course,"

"Alright, thanks Alex, I know it is a lot to ask for but I really appreciate you doing this for me."

"No problem Y/N, I hope you and Zach work things out. Bye,"

"Bye Alex, thanks again." It's now time to call Jones.

"Hey Jones,"

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?"

You started to tear up, "Not really Seth, Zach and I have been fighting lately and I was wondering if I could stay at your place until we work things out."

"Yeah, of course,"

"Thanks, it is a simple favor but you don't know how much I've needed this the past two weeks," you tell him with a slight chuckle on the end.

"Anytime Y/N." Seth replies to you, before hanging up.

You made sure you had everything packed up, leaving nothing behind.

And with that, you were in your car. The drive to Jonesey's house felt like an eternity. And when you finally arrived, Jones was already waiting for you on his front steps.

You just run into his arms, his arms around you tight. You started sobbing. "It's alright, Y/N, next time I see him I'll beat the hell out of him... he has no right to hurt you." Seth says with his arms still wrapped around you.

"Now c'mon," he continued, "go into the guest room upstairs and get some rest. You look like you could need it," he said with a slight chuckle at the end.

You did exactly what he told you to do. And Jonesey was right, you did need sleep, because you fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

----------
The next morning you woke up to screaming and yelling. "Let me see her! Now!" That was Zach.
"Crap, Wennberg." you muttered under your breath.

"No, you don't deserve to see Y/N after what you did to her! You had no right to hurt her!" That was Seth.

"Let me check to see if she is okay with seeing you," Seth explained to Zach. With that you ran into the bathroom.

You found some pills in the cabinet, took a handful of them and put them into your mouth. You didn't swallow them just yet, because you heard Jones go into the bedroom where you were sleeping. "Y/N?" he asked, wondering where you were.

You could here his footsteps get closer and closer to the bathroom so that's when you swallowed the pills.

Seth opened the door just as you swallowed them and he automatically took you downstairs.

"No explaining," he said to a worried Zach, his own voice sounding panicked.
"Just get in the car!"

And with that, you blacked out, knowing that you were safe as long as Seth was there.

Alright, this was horrible, and this sounded more like a Seth Jones imagine than a Zach Werenski imagine! Like what the hell is happening to my endings!?