41. ANDRÉ BURAKOVSKY | avalanche

Requested by @kardelisa9022 hope you enjoy it!!

When the Capitals were defeated by the Toronto Maple Leafs in the first round, you knew André would be devastated. Hockey meant everything to him, and to get eliminated in the first round, you would expect him to just lay around doing nothing all day.

To make it even worse, André was back in Sweden (probably complaining to Anna and Alexandra), and you were still in Washington, finishing up your sophomore year of college.

You would spend lonely nights in your dorm, always thinking of André. You were sure André was always doing the same, thinking of you. That would make the long nights just a little bit better.

And you would complain to your roommate, Hayley, basically every second you guys spent together. You both were getting tired of it; you could tell.

So when Hayley surprised you with a plane ticket to Sweden, you were ecstatic. You could tell she was, too. "Oh my god, Hayley, thank you!" you exclaimed to her.

"No problem, Alicia. I'm glad you're happy; and I'm also glad that I won't have to listen to complaining anymore," she replied. That earned an eye roll from you, but in a joking matter.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Finally, it's time for the flight! It has only been two days since you had found out, but it had been a rough couple of days. You had an even greater surprise for Burky. You were nervous, but in the end you were hoping it would all turn out a-okay.

You listen to the flight attendant's boring voice, ready to take off. Like, seriously, how long does it take a person to explain things?! In this situation, pretty long.

So you were relieved when she finally said, "Alright, now please fasten your seatbelts. We will be taking off in a minute. Thank you for choosing American Airlines and please enjoy your flight."

You did exactly what she said, relaxing in your window seat a bit. It was a great view of D.C; a
10:30 pm flight, Washington being all bright and full of beautiful scenery. It was amazing.

/////////////////////////////////////////

You had brought books and some movies to entertain yourself, but you didn't even bother taking them out of your carry on. All you did was stare out the window the entire time, with a great view of D.C., Spain, London, Dublin, Helsinki, Stockholm, and so much more.

It was a thirteen hour flight; you arrived in Sweden at about 11:30 am. You had texted Nicky as soon as you Hayley had given you the ticket, so he could pick you up from the airport and all.

Nicklas spotted you first. He called your name (many, many times) and you finally noticed him. "Nicky!" you screamed, running up to him. He caught you in his arms.

"Hey Alicia, long time no see!" he told you. You smiled after he put you down. "It's so great to finally see you again," you said, "It's also going to be great when I surprise André."

He smiled back at you, eyes beaming with anticipation. Even though he wouldn't be with you, you could tell Nicky was excited to know that Burky was going to see you again.

"Alright, let's get going," you told him, looking in his direction, "I cant wait."

////////////////////////////////////////////

You were nervous, that's the simplest way to put it. Both Anna and Alexandra knew that you were coming, but obviously André didn't. And here you are, at the front door of their home, gift bag in hand. Ready to surprise your boyfriend.

Anna was out here with you, you were going to "prank" André. Anna was going to yell for André to say that she got hurt, that her eye was bleeding.

You both get in your positions, ready to surprise André.

"André!" Anna let out a blood-curdling scream, one that would horrify anyone. "Come here! Quick!!" You were hiding behind a tree, holding a towel in your hands. Anna had fake blood on her eye, and you could hear his heavy footsteps rushing to the door.

"Anna! What happened?!!!" he asked, concern in his voice. "Oh my god, you need to put pressure on it! It's bleeding a lot." This is your time come out.

"I'm getting a towel; don't move." he told Anna, and you snuck up behind him. "Here Burky." you said, handing him the towel.

"Thanks Alicia," he said, too shocked at the moment to realize you. But after awhile he noticed you were actually here and he yelped, "Alicia!"

You ran into his arms, just cherishing the moment right now. You could tell André knew that it wasn't real now, his sister wasn't actually hurt.

"Oh my god, it's so good to see you again!" he threw his arms around you again, just shortly after ending the last hug. He then kissed you sweetly on the lips.

"Oh, and André, I have something for you." you told him, and he looked at you, confused. "Come here. Anna, you can come too."

They both follow you, wondering what's going on. You pull out a gift bag that you had been hiding in Alexandra's room for the past couple of hours.

"Here." you handed the baby-blue bag to your boyfriend, who studied it before opening it. When he realizes what's inside, his eyes go wide open.

"Are you serious?!!" he asks, a bright look of excitement in his eyes.

"Yes, André, I'm serious."

"I'm going to be a dad?!"

"Yep."

"No way, Alicia, no way!!" he screamed, a look of happiness in his face. He comes up and hugs you, and then kisses you compassionately on the lips.

You could tell André was going to e a great dad, his father senses already kicking in. You love him, he loves you, but you think he likes the baby even more. Okay, you wish you were still his favorite, but you're happy as long as he is. That's all that matters anymore...

Currently watching the caps game. this is the most exciting game ever! anyway, hope you guys enjoy!