31. TEUVO TERÄVÄINEN | hurricanes

This was requested by @blackhawksgirl86. I hope you enjoy it! Sorry it took so long, it was bothering me that I didn't get it out!

Your hands are shaking. Your heart is beating. You're nervous. That's the simplest was to put it. You're beyond nervous.

Today is yours and Teuvo's first date. It's scaring you.

You take one last look in the mirror, smoothing your long black dress. Admiring yourself one last time. You grab your gray purse, and head downstairs.

Just as you reach the last step, you hear a knock on the door. You head over and open the door. There's Teuvo, hair slicked back, wearing a nice black suit, with flowers in his hands. He's a true gentleman.

When he looks at you, his face has a shocked expression on it. "Is something wrong?" you ask him. He's at a loss of words. "No, nothing's wrong, it's just, you look... stunning."
You can only smile at that. "Why, thank you, Teravainen!" you say as he hands you the flowers. You set them down on the table before Teuvo asks you, "Ready to go?" His Finnish accent is so cute!

You nod your head. He leads you out the door, taking you to his car. Once you reach it, he opens the passenger seat for you, and you slide in before saying, "Thank you." Teuvo smiles and heads over to to the drivers seat.

The car ride to (whatever restaurant you prefer) was short and quick. As Teuvo exits the car, he, once again, heads straight over to your side. He opens the door and you get out. He then proceeds to grab your hand, making you blush. You two head into the restaurant and Teuvo checks for the reservations.

"Follow me, this way..." the waitress trails off, and you guys do as she says. She leads you to the patio area, and you guys sit right by the fire. "Oh my god, Teuvo, this is beautiful!" He smiles slightly. "I knew you would like it, Y/N/N," he finishes.

Just then, the waitress comes and ruins the moment. You guys order your food. You tell her, "Umm, I'll have a (your food order)." She nods her head and then looks at Teuvo, and he orders the barbecue chicken salad.

Your food comes out shortly and it's delicious!
Teuvo asks you if you like it and you nod your head. You can't speak because you're busy devouring your food.

When you finish, Teuvo asks for the bill and he pays. You protest that you should pay but there's no use arguing. Teuvo won and will always win.

When you leave the restaurant, Teuvo takes you to his house.

You can only imagine what happened there...

Sorry it's short, and that it sucks! But I hope you enjoy it!