17. TRAVIS HAMONIC | flames

This is another sad imagine. If you are not good with reading imagines about this kind of thing, I recommend you do not read this.

This imagine was inspired by sssarah. Please go read her Travis Hamonic fan fiction. It is called Between Two Eternities.

Suicide.

Your toes were curled up at the front of the building, you being ready to jump. Your long, wavy hair blows in the wind. You had a terrible feeling inside your bones, yet a great one.

If your parents weren't killed this wouldn't be happening. None of this would be happening. The depression, the suicide attempt. Nothing.

If only you had someone to comfort you. Not someone like Aleksander, your little brother, or your cousins, London and Max. No. Like an actual superman, an actual rock, an actual support system.

"3, 2, 1." you think to yourself.

And suddenly you're falling. Not that nice kind of fall where you get up and you're fine, no. This was a mean fall. Smack. Your body hits the concrete.

And just before you close your eyes, you hear a faint door slam. And then a man comes rushing out. "Just stay awake, I'm calling 911 right now!" And then you fall into a deep slumber.

...............

"Where am I?" you stutter to yourself. You look around a faint white room. There is someone in a chair beside you. "Max." you think.

"Max? Where am I?"

"Y/N, you're awake!" he starts. "Y/N, you're in the hospital. You attempted suicide." Max was tearing up now.

"The medics called London last night and they told her what you had done. They had said a man named Travis Hamonic called 911 and reported this. No one knew who he was until Aleks spoke up. He had said that he was a defenseman for the New York Islanders."

"As in the NHL hockey team?" you asked Max. He just nodded in response. "He's here if you would like to see him."

You whispered a faint "yes" to Max and Aleks brought him in. Max left the room.

"Hey-" he started.

"Y/N." you explained.

"Y/N! I'm sorry for what you're going through. Your brother told me all about it."

"No, don't worry about it. It was my stupid decision. I decided to feel sorry for myself and do this." you told Travis.

"It's okay. I also lost my parents at a young age, I was 10 actually."

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

After that it was silent for a moment.

"Thanks," you say.

"For what?" Travis asks.

"For this. If you weren't there when you were I probably wouldn't be here right now." you explain to him. "It's no problem actually, you just caused me real, actual pain."

"Anyway, changing the subject, I saw you wearing my jersey. Would you like me to sign it?''

You chuckle at his sentence. "That would be great."

He signs your jersey and says, "Well, I should get going, I have practice. It was nice meeting you, Y/N."

"And you as well."

As he leaves the room, you look at his autograph. "Call me! 227-853-4899."

Some people thought that was the end of your adventures with Travis, but deep down inside, you knew that it was only the beginning.

This almost made me cry! It's short and crappy, but it will do. Again, please take a moment to go and read sssarah's Between Two Eternities.

Also, a thank you to Lauryn_UnionJ for my Markus Nutivaara imagine. It was so good! I love it so much! Thank You!