46. KRIS LETANG | penguins

CLOSE YOUR EYES, MAKE A WISH.
AND BLOW OUT THE CANDLELIGHT.

You closed your eyes as you blew out the birthday candles on your vanilla cake, royal blue buttercream icing topping it. Rainbow sprinkles added to the decorations, making you smile slightly. Kris leaned down and whispered into your ear, "Make a wish, baby."

FOR TONIGHT IS JUST YOUR NIGHT. WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE, ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

After cake, you guys celebrated by opening your presents and the watching a movie everyone loved, Miracle.

POUR THE WINE, LIGHT THE FIRE. GIRL, YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND.

When all your friends had left, Kris and you decided to have a few glasses of wine. Not enough to make you drunk, you were still sober, but Kris kept whispering dirty things in your ear, making you chuckle lowly. Secretly, however, you were enjoying it.

I SUBMIT TO YOUR DEMANDS.
I WILL DO ANYTHING, GIRL YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK.

"Kris! Stop being a pussy... if you want to continue to whisper that in my ear, take it to the bedroom." you told him, glancing in his direction. A big smirk was plastered on your face.

I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU.
LIKE YOU WANT ME TO.

Kris smiled and laughed softly. "You know that I love you, right? A little bit of birthday sex won't hurt." he stated, coming over to you and picking you up bridal-style. You let out a small scream as he carried you to the bedroom, finally placing you down on the bed. After you guys got undressed, you could only imagine what happened next.

AND I'LL HOLD YOU TIGHT, BABY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

After what happened, you guys put on your clothes. You tied your hair up in a messy top-knot, before climbing back into bed with your boyfriend. He held you tightly against your chest, whispering things in your ear again. Only this time, they weren't as dirty and were much sweeter.

I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU,
WHEN YOU WANT ME TO.

"Next time you wanna do that, just let me know. Your wish is my command." Kris whispered and you cuddled into him. He kissed the top of your head, pulling you closer to his warm body.

AND I WILL NOT LET GO, UNTIL YOU TELL ME TO.

He held you close, and you placed your head into the crook of his neck. "Kris, please don't let me lose you." you whispered softly, peering up at him.

He looked down at you, smiling softly. "You're not going to lose me anytime soon. I'll always be here." Kris rubbed your arm gently, placing a sweet kiss on the top of your head.

BABY, TONIGHT IS YOUR NIGHT, AND I WILL DO IT RIGHT.
JUST MAKE A WISH ON YOUR NIGHT, ANYTHING THAT YOU ASK.

"Thank you for loving me for these past three years." you spoke softly, smiling brightly. Kris looked down at you again, and met your gaze.

I WILL GIVE YOU THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, YOUR LIFE, YOUR LIFE.

"Of course, baby. I wouldn't have it any other way." Kris spoke politely. "That reminds me!" he quickly hopped off the bed and ran down the stairs, leaving you confused and wondering what he was going to do.

When he came back, he grabbed your hand and pulled you down the stairs, leading you to the backyard where the stars were shining brightly in the night sky. You were wondering what was going on, and suddenly, your boyfriend of three years got down on one knee.

You gasped, finally realizing what was coming.

"Y/N, you are the sweetest, kindest, and most beautiful and loving person that I have ever met. The first time I met you, I never doubted for a second that you were the one. Thank you for being here for me for the past three years, for sticking with me during my toughest times, and for doing everything you have done to make me happy. There is only one thing that can make me happier. Marrying you. So, Y/N, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Tears were streaming down your face, and you nodded, "Yes. A million times yes!" you exclaimed as your now fiancé slid the gorgeous rose gold ring onto your finger.

Suddenly, before he even pulled you into a passionate kiss, it began to rain. You both chuckled softly, and Kris brought you tightly into a kiss, one that confessed all of his love for you.

You smiled, hugging him, "That was so cliché."

I'LL HOLD YOU TIGHT, BABY, ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

He smiled, bringing you close once again. He twirled you around, and began to slow dance with you in the pouring down rain. You smiled brightly, and placed your arms around his neck as he placed his arms gently across your waist.

"I love you so much, Y/N Y/L/N."

"I love you way more, Kris Letang."

With that, he began to hold you, gripping onto you tightly as he was afraid to ever let you go.

so, this is the imagine! @TangersGirl58 , thank you for requesting this! i hope you enjoy it and if it's not what you want just let me know! i can definitely change it for you. sorry it took so long to get out! ♥︎ noah.