40. TJ OSHIE | capitals

For hockeysister8131 I hope you like it!!

This was it. Today was the that you and T.J. find out what the gender of your third baby is. So here you, T.J., André, Tom and your two little sons, Jaxson and Jacob are.

While you were really hoping for another little boy, T.J. really wanted a little baby girl. Every time he's wanted a girl, but you know he loves Jaxson and Jacob just as much as we would love a little girl.

André snaps you out of your thoughts, "So, Y/N, are you excited?"

You nod your head, "Very. Very excited, Burky."

"What are we waiting for?" Tom asks excitedly, "Let's open it already!!!" You were pretty sure Tom was more excited than you were right now.

"Oh, okay Tom, chill!" Basically everyone except the two little ones shout back at him.

"Here we go!" T.J. shouts, looking in your direction. Your hands were shaking, in your mind a girl would be very hard to take care of. Not that boys aren't, it's just that any time anyone would get near your girl, and you mean anyone, T.J. would freak out and you would have to calm him until he regained his composure.

After what seems like forever, you guys finally open the box. Everyone's eyes light up, because you two were having a... boy. Nope, just kidding! You two were having a little baby girl.
One that would be your guys' pride and joy.

One problem; Jacob, being only 14 months old, is not very thrilled about having a baby sister. So therefore he starts crying and André has to go over to him and calm him down. Meanwhile you four celebrate over the surprise.

After awhile, Jacob calms down and Burky joins you again, carrying your son in his arms.
And, after that, you bring your husband down to your height so you can whisper into his ear.

"I already have a name I like."

"Well, what is it?"

"Jaime Flynn Oshie."

"I like it; wait, no, I take that back. I love it, sweetie,"

Sorry this is so short. And hockeysister8131 I'm sorry it took so long! Plus it's a horrible ending so that makes my writing even worse!