Who Are You (Part 2)

It was a normal night, Mafu going over to Soraru's house for dinner and cuddling. And that was exactly what they did, until they finished their dinner and was now cuddling on the couch. "Mafu." "Hmm?" The albino hummed, his ears pricking up slightly because his lover's voice feels off, like it's too harsh and not the soft, gentle -although hoarse- voice that Soraru has.
            "Do you love me?" He frowned. Soraru does not ask such questions. He started to panic. "Soraru-san-" "-I said do you love me?" The tone does not sound like an actual question, but it has some sort of commanding tone to it, and it scares Mafu. Soraru has never cut off his words, not even once.
            "Of course, Soraru-san- ah!" The raven-haired male slapped him across the face, and Mafu felt the sting of it. He could feel his tears coming up. "Liar," he heard his lover snarl, and almost sobbed. He does not know what is happening to his boyfriend right now, but he wants it to stop.
           "Are you crying?" Soraru laughed, instead of comforting Mafu. "I'll make sure you're crying by the time I'm finished with you, little, pretty liar."

           He pushed Mafu to the floor, and the albino laid there, too weak to push him away. He took the blows Soraru dealt towards his body, with broken sobs and cries. "Soraru-san, stop-!" "You have no right to speak, liar. Say it." "Say what?" Mafu is sobbing now, from the pain. "Say you are a liar. Say it." "I'm not-!" Mafu cried out when Soraru kicked him in the stomach.
            "Yes you are. You're lying. You don't love me. You don't love Soraru. Say you hate him. Say you hate me. Say it!" "I lo-love him-!" The albino sobbed, curling into a ball. "What a fucking liar you are, Mafu." Soraru straddled him, and pushed his arms upwards, before punching his face.
          "Say," a punch, "that," another punch, "you," a kick to his stomach, "are," another kick, this time towards his legs, "a liar!!" Mafu curled into a ball and finally sobbed out, "I'm a liar, a liar, I said it, just stop!!" The hits stopped, and Soraru stood back up.
             "You hate Soraru," the male laughed hollowly, spitting at Mafu's feet. "You better fucking leave my house now, little liar."

             Mafu was scared, and he knew he needed help; he was so beaten up, it hurts to breath. He got up to his feet shakily, gasping as he stood. Soraru gazed at him, his eyes blank, as Mafu slowly got out.
              Once he got out, he slid down to the floor, tears staining his cheeks. What had gotten into Soraru-san? He wondered, sobbing. He knew that he needs to call someone -Amatsuki, maybe- and searched for his phone. "My phone....where is it..?" Then he remembered that his phone was left in Soraru's house, and clapped a hand over his mouth to smother the loud gasp.
           "I'll have to go to Amachan's house without telling him first...", he muttered to himself, wincing when he sighed. So he braced himself against the wall, and made his way slowly, towards Amatsuki's house.

°·°

             Amatsuki was at home, as always, with Kashitaro, and he opened the door almost immediately when he saw Mafu through the peephole. "Mafu!" He gasped, seeing the multiple injuries on his body. "Kashitaro-san!" He called, his voice laced with panic. "What?" The said male peeked from the bedroom and ran out when he saw Mafu.
            "Ah, we need to get him treated!" He exclaimed, carrying the albino up. "Amachan, I'll drive, let's get to the hospital." The brunette nodded, running to get the door.

A/N : OKAY SO KRADNESS IS COMING COMIC FIESTA UM DYING RIGHT NOW I SOUND LIKE A DYING WHALE ACTUALLY RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN TYPE RIGHT I NEED TO RELY ON AUTOCORRECT BUT

IT.

IS.

KRADNESS.

My life is literally complete right now I'm crying omg I'm seeing sparkles and happy things omg I'm so happy I can't even-

Anyway, have you guys enjoyed this? Stay tuned for DA NEXT PART WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Btw double updates luv me

-Aru