Some Action

[Kinky Series] (Part 1)
Kink : sex toys and paint

         Soraru watched Mafu fidget as the albino stares at the package set down in front of him, his eyes flickering up to meet Soraru's nervously. "This is not what it seems like," Mafu stammered, and something flashed in Soraru's eyes.
        "Not what it seemed like?" Now Soraru is moving towards the albino, a predatory glint in his eyes, and Mafu shuffled backwards, hitting the package behind him, and heard it fall to the ground. It really makes everything worse, since the things he bought are all on display now. He watched silently as Soraru looked at the things slowly, one by one, until a smirk finds its way to his face. Mafu shuddered a little as the older male approached him.

         Soraru braced a hand against the wall and leaned in, allowing Mafu to actually enjoy his scent. "Who knows that my boyfriend is actually interested in these.... toys?" He murmured, reaching down to pick up one of the things scattered on the floor -a vibrator. Mafu felt his face burn. "Its not what it seemed like," he tried to protest, but Soraru smiled at another object. "Strawberry flavored lube? You are really trying to be creative with our sex life, aren't you?" He asked with a smirk, and Mafu shook his head.
        Soraru laid his head on Mafu's neck, biting it harshly and making Mafu yelp in pain, before licking over it to soothe the pain. "W-what are you doing, Soraru-san?" Mafu panted, and Soraru smiled. "Preparing for your surprise when you get home. Aren't you going to go meet Amatsuki?" He asked, pulling away, and Mafu whined, making grabby hands for Soraru, who dodged them successfully. "He can wait," he whispered, but the older male just laughed. "No, baby, he can't," he teased, and walked out of the room, making Mafu feel sexually frustrated and overwhelmed.

*°*

        Now, Mafu say in front of Amatsuki with a furious scowl. The said brunette glanced up at him, and sighed. "What went wrong again?" He inquired, waving his fork in the air. Mafu flushed, and explained, "Soraru-san found out my hobby." Instantly, Amatsuki choked on the piece of cake he had been enjoying and looking at Mafu in horror.
       "He knows that you like those... toys?!" He whispered, and Mafu sunk down low in his chair. "Yes," he replied shamefully, and bit his lip. "He told me he is going to punish me later," he said in a softer tone, face turning beet red. Amatsuki almost spat his drink out, and coughed.
        "Both of you are gonna kill me one day," he muttered, and his phone rang. He answered it, and a big smile found its way onto his face and he laughed. "I'll be home before you," he said, and turned back to Mafu, who was frowning at him. "Sorry, angel, that's Hashiyan, and he wants me to be home for him and Kashitaro," he explained, and stood up, calling for the bill. 

       When Mafu got back home, it was dark. He flicked the switch to turn on the lights, and screamed. The house was romantically designed, dark burgundy roses set on the table and unlit candles set on the table. He can hear the water running in the bathroom just now, but it stopped, probably because he heard Mafu screaming.
         The albino picked up a rose, sniffing it slowly and frowning. The flowers are real, so... He was distracted from his thoughts when he heard Soraru's husky voice, and turned his head slightly towards the sound. "Do you like it?" Soraru murmured, hugging Mafu from behind, and Mafu literally melts because hearing Soraru's voice near his ear is so pleasurable.
           He half-turned towards Soraru, nodding a little. "It's really pretty," he admitted with a soft smile, only to widen his eyes completely when he saw what his boyfriend is wearing.

Absolutely nothing but a towel.

         The albino backed away, his cheeks burning up as Soraru smirked at him. "Like what you're seeing?" The raven-haired male teased, and chuckled when he saw the blush on the albino's cheeks. "I did say you're going to have a punishment," Soraru whispered, getting near enough to touch Mafu, which he did. He let his hand travel downwards, and palmed Mafu through the male's pants, and making the albino moan a little.
           "So-Soraru-san, please-" Mafu moaned out, and Soraru smirked again, leaning over to place open-mouthed kisses on Mafu's skin. The albino squirmed from the teasing touches, but Soraru kept doing it, making sure that within ten minutes, Mafu is a moaning mess.