You Are So Beautiful (Part 2)

Soraru cringed at the obvious lie that his lover said. He knew what happened to Mafu when he went out to work. He knew everything. He wanted to take Mafu into his arms and tell him that everything will be fine, but he couldn't do anything. He knew that he would hurt Mafu before he could calm him down, so he just stayed silent. 
            "Are you done?" He asked after watching Mafu push his food around for what that seemed like ages. The albino nodded listlessly, not even focusing on him. The raven-haired sighed, and took the food away, throwing the leftovers away. He knew that Mafu could not stomach leftovers and it's not like he could finish everything as well, so he gave up trying to preserve them.
          He heard Mafu stand up, and turned towards him a little. He could only watch as Mafu excused himself from the dining table, a hand pushed against his mouth. Soraru followed Mafu silently to the bathroom, where he stood in the shadows , watching Mafu throw up his food, with no expressions on his face. Just when Mafu was about to stand up and exit the bathroom, Soraru walked away.

You're such an useless boyfriend.

Just give up already, Mafu will never trust you.

It's not like your love matter to him, right?

You're just a worthless piece of trash after all.

           Soraru let out a small chuckle, his face devoid of any emotions. He knew, from day one, that he will never be good enough for Mafu. That albino is the reincarnation of an angel, and yet he is just a simple human. He turned towards the window, but could only see darkness. He could not really see the beauty in anything anymore.

            He just wanted his lover to confide in him, to trust him, but he doubt that's ever going to happen. He heard Mafu walk towards him, his arms going around himself. "Soraru-san," Mafu whispered, but Soraru does not respond to him. Instead, he spoke, his voice hoarse and it sounds like broken glass when he spoke.
             "Mafu, one day we will all die, right? The only thing we can choose is the way we die." "Soraru-san?" Mafu was afraid. He had never heard Soraru speak like this. The raven-haired male laughed. "I think I'll die by love, Mafu," he said, his eyes blank, but his lips quirked in an amused smile.
            "Maybe I'll die by hate." He shrugged, and turned away from the window. He blinked, before hugging Mafu back. "I love you," he whispered to Mafu, and kissed his forehead. "Soraru-san.. I love you too," Mafu hugged him tightly. "Then why would you lie to me?" Soraru inquired, his voice soft.
        Mafu stiffened, before turning to look at Soraru slowly. "I would never lie to you," he said carefully, but his eyes shows otherwise. "You're lying." The raven-haired male pushed Mafu away. "Go away." The albino teared up slowly. "Please, Soraru-" "-just don't, okay? Don't touch me." Soraru turned away from the albino, wrapping his arms around himself. "I don't want you to touch me, when you're lying to me."

         "Please, just listen to me-" Soraru shook his head. "Not until you tell me the truth." Mafu touched Soraru timidly. "I don't want to lose you!" He cried out, but Soraru ignored him, choosing instead, to sink down on to the couch. Mafu climbed into his lover's lap. He was surprised that Soraru didn't throw him off his lap though.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you anything... I'm just scared that you're going to hate me." "I won't hate you," Soraru said cautiously. "I have anxiety attacks... from time to time." "I know that. What I want to know.. is why you have this scars?" Soraru tugged Mafu's sleeves up, revealing the scars, old and new, he had gotten from harming himself.

"I..."

A/N : One more chapter to go thn it's fluff  ^O^ also I'm feeling totally like shit right now I'm srsly thinking why am I alive at this point w

P.s. I hope I made you guys cry www lalalalala

-Aru