Colours and Tattoos (Part 3)

Soraru walks into the salon, sliding down on the chair. The hairdresser smiles down at him, a hand patting him on his shoulder. "You again?" He asks, and Soraru stared into the mirror, a hand going to smooth the curls of hair that fell into his eyes. "Yeah," he said, and dropping his hand back.
      "You ought to dye your hair some other colour, you know. Cheerful ones, like pastel colours." Soraru just lifted his shoulder a little, slouching in his seat as the hairdresser began his work. Once he finished trimming his bangs and everything, the hairdresser leaned down to look at Soraru.
       "I haven't asked you, but aren't you rather young to dye your hair? Won't you get caught?" Finally, Soraru's lips lifted in a smirk, and he laughed. "It doesn't matter," he replied in a cold voice, before leaning back down and staying quiet. When the hairdresser was about to begin dying his hair, Soraru suddenly announces, his eyes bright, "I changed my mind."
       "Oh?" The hairdresser, whose name was Neko, raised his eyebrow. "I want my hair... blue. With bright blue highlights." He smiles at his choices, and Neko just sighs, although his lips are stretching in a smile. "Fine, I can't stop you," he leaned in and whispered in Soraru's ear, making the younger male smile even wider, "I was like that too."
       Soraru turned towards Neko and accessed his figure, finally stopping at the hairdresser's multiple-highlighted hair, and burst out laughing. "At least I was better than you!" He retorted, and Neko grins. "True," he agreed, his nimble hand beginning the task as he mused slowly to himself.

     "Next time you're over here, I'll dye your hair like mine. For free."

A/N : BA BAM!! two updates in one day, so love meeee

-Aru