Happy New Year!

A/N : Ma-ture~ smut warning ppl

         "Soraru-san! It's New Year!!" Mafu screeched in the said male's ear, making him wince. "Oh my god, Mafu, inside voice," Soraru groaned, shaking his head. "Sorry! I'm just so happy!! It's already 2017!" "Yes, yes it is," Soraru agreed, bracing his elbows on the table. Mafu smiled, and said, "Another year with you has already passed, Soraru-san!" He cried out cutely, earning a kiss on the forehead from Soraru.
          "That's right." Soraru stretched and yawned. They were tired, and sleepy, after a long night out on a date. It was just after the fireworks -and of course being them, they watched it on the television- and now they are just cuddling in Mafu's house. "Happy New Year, Mafu." The albino giggled, nodding and sneaking a kiss from Soraru's lips. "Mafu-!" Soraru exclaimed, trying to pretend that he is angry with Mafu for doing that....and failing badly.

          "I'm sorry!" Mafu said between giggles, before Soraru kissed him hard. It's the type of kiss that got Mafu parting his lips and moaning at the feel of Soraru's tongue against his. When they parted, Mafu gazed at Soraru, dazed, and the raven-haired male smirked. "If you wanted a kiss, you should have just told me."

           Soraru leaned back down on the couch, and Mafu snuggled in close to the male. "I love you," he mumbled, his arms tightening around Soraru's body. "I love you too, Mafu," the older male replied in a sleepy voice.

*°*

         Later that night, Soraru woke up from Mafu moaning softly. Confused, he glanced once at the albino. "..Mafu?" He mumbled, and Mafu painted softly. "So..raru-san! Go..faster.." He moaned, and Soraru smirked. He let his hand trace down Mafu's thigh softly, caressing the smooth skin, and making the albino writhe under his touch.
         Soraru slowly climbed on top of Mafu, bending down and leaving soft kisses on Mafu's body. Lucky for him, Mafu had went to sleep without any pants- he just wore an oversized shirt and.... oh wait. Soraru smirked again. No boxers. So very dangerous for Mafu, but so arousing for Soraru.
          The raven-haired male slid down to face Mafu's throbbing cock, and smiled. He knew what he will do. Even though today was a tiring day, but nothing will be more pleasurable than giving Mafu some happy times. He took Mafu's erection into his mouth, licking it and sucking it hard.
          The albino arched his back, and woke up with a loud moan. "Soraru-san, stooop!!!" He whined, but Soraru just hummed around his erection. "Ahn!" Mafu cried out, his hands flying to his lips to muffle the sound. "Stop- the neighbours will overhear!!!" Mafu said in panic, before moaning again.
         Soraru clicked it one more time before pulling away, his eyebrows pulled together in a frown. "But it had been so long!" He whined childishly, his hand going to cup Mafu's butt cheeks. "Please?" He asked, sing his other hand to draw circles on his thigh. Mafu flushed before relenting. "Fine. But I'm tired," Mafu tried to protest again, but moaned again.
          "You will be tired, but not from going out all day, Mafu," Soraru smirked, and inserted a finger into Mafu's entrance. "Ahh~!" Mafu moaned, before reaching up and tugging at Soraru's hair rather harshly. Soraru growled, and scissored his fingers in order to stretch Mafu even more. By now, Mafu is a moaning mess, as he spread his legs even wider.
           "Climb on top of me, Mafu," Soraru said, tugging the albino. Mafu complied, giving the raven-haired a full view of his erection. "You know what to do right?" Soraru asked, kissing Mafu's erection a little. Mafu flushed, and nodded. "Yes." He slowly sat down on Soraru's cock, trying to adjust.
         "You're so tight," Soraru whispered, biting Mafu's pale skin and leaving hickeys all over. "Ah!" Mafu moaned, when he bounced up and down on Soraru's erection. He was a little slow, and since both him and Soraru are impatient, the raven-haired male grabbed the albino's hips and slammed him down on his erection.
          Mafu moaned out Soraru's name, his lips mumbling incoherent words. Soraru could hear Mafu saying that he was close. He tugged the albino down to kiss him, licking and mapping out the inside of Mafu's mouth. He slammed Mafu down again on his cock and the albino cried out with a loud moan.
         They came together, Soraru releasing himself into Mafu's hole. They shared another kiss and Soraru smiled when he saw Mafu, passed out right after he came.

"Happy New Year, Mafu."

A/N : wow. Happy New Year guysss I wrote this while listening to Hashiyan and nqrse, I love them so much. I'm sorry if I'm bad at writing smut. It had been so long since I had even wrote smut soooo sorry if it's bad!

And a small rant. Don't mind this. I love all of you guys for reading my stories, and I'm really thankful T-T for all your support and I'll try my best to continue making nice stories!!! By the way, I just found out about Soraru having a high fever today so there will be another oneshot later... I wish Soraru will get better soon...

-Aru