Abusive Relationship [Part 1]

Part 5 of KINKY SERIES
Warning : unhealthy relationship.
Kinks : pain, daddy, wax play, basically very kink I know out there.
Watch it and skip this series if you're uncomfortable with it.

        Mafu cried out in pain, his hands fisting the fabric underneath him as he begged for Soraru to stop. "P-please-!" The albino cries, tears streaming down his cheeks when he felt a familiar liquid leak down from his ass. Soraru moved away from him, grabbing a towel. Mafu braced himself for Soraru to throw him back into the dark room, but instead, the blue-eyed male wiped him down and carried him bridal-style to the bathroom.
         He set the albino down on the tub and turned on the tub, settling down next to him, not noticing the younger's flinch. "I'll scrub your back," he heard Soraru say, and felt his heart flutter. What are you thinking, he raped and kidnapped you. His other, much matured part of the brain whispered, and he frowns. "What's wrong, baby boy?" Soraru's raspy voice hits his ear and he stiffened a little. "Nothing, daddy," he whispered back. "Good." The blue-eyed male smiles at him, leaving him feeling plucked and exposed.
          After helping Mafu to scrub his back, Soraru leaned his head on Mafu's shoulder with a soft smile. "I love you so much, you know?" He asked, and Mafu shivered, tears welling up as he forced a smile, leaning back against Soraru although his brain screamed at him to push the older male away and run.

"I love you too," he whispered softly.

A/N : keep watch, this may be long but hey, this is a beautiful series. But trigger warnings okay. But still, holy shit I'm such a sucker for daddy kinks forgive me but there is probably more daddy kinks to come, tell me if it's too much and you guys want me to write some other kinks, I do love getting called baby boy so fuck myself goddamn

-Aru