Tattoos And Flowers (Part 7)

Soraru looked nervous, as he went to open the tattoo shop. Mafu had accepted the drawings without a word, and allowed the raven-haired male to draw him. Right after thta, he had went back to his own house, making Soraru think about wrong things while staring at the sketch. 

Maybe he hates me now.

Maybe I should not been that straightforward, confessing his feelings for that angelic male.

         Soraru scowled at his hands, deciding to close the shop today. He took out a paper he kept in his bag at all times, and stuck it to shutters of the shop.

We are sorry to inform that we will not be opening today. Business will be as usual tomorrow. Thank you for your cooperation!

         The raven-haired smiled at the papers, satisfied, and turned around...only to meet Mafu's red eyes. He flinched out of surprise, before smiling. "What can I do for you, Mafumafu-san?" The said male blushed before raising up his arm slightly. "You are my soulmate...right?" Soraru gaped at the albino. "What?" He asked, wanting to make sure that he wasn't hearing wrong. His crush is asking him the soulmate question. It is important that he doesn't screw it up. It is something like a proposal.

      Mafu sighed impatiently. I said, you are my soulmate right? We share the same mark." "I guess," Soraru said, but continued hastily, "I mean- if you don't like it, then it is okay!" "No!" Mafu interrupted, before peering up at Soraru through his bangs. "I mean, I really like you." Soraru blinked. "What?" "I thought about it overnight, and I think....I really like you too." He beamed and Soraru smiles as well. "Mafu." "Hmm?" "I don't just like you... I love you."

"A-ah...I l-love you too, Soraru-san.."

*****Three months later*****

            Soraru sighed for the millionth time. "Mafu, are you done packing up?" "Noooo!" The male whined. "It's just your parents! You have clothes there!" "But you don't!" Soraru frowned. "I finished packing!" "No you haven't! They aren't appropriate!!!!!" "YES THEY ARE!!" "NO THEY ARE NOT!" Mafu held up a ripped jeans and leather pants. "What about them?" Soraru asked casually. "They are so damn tight-" "I like the way it looks!" Mafu pouted. "Fine." Soraru moved closer to the pouting boy, and kissed him on the neck. "Why, jealous that other people will see your soulmate's beautiful legs?" He teased, and the albino flushed beet red. "NO!"

          They ended up catching the late night train just because of that. 

         When they reached Mafu's house, his mother was shocked to see her son with another male. She smiled cheekily. "Oh, you finally found a boyfriend!" She clapped her hands, excited, and called her husband over. "Hello, I'm Soraru," The raven-haired male greeted, bowing and smiling. Mafu blushed when his father's eyes dropped to their intertwined hands. "I'm guessing you are his soulmate?" He asked gruffly, and Soraru gulped. "Y-yes," he agreed, his hand going to rub the back of his neck. To their surprise, Mafu's father smiled, and pulled them in. "That's great! Just make sure you treat my boy good, get it?"

        "Yes," Soraru nodded, and held up Mafu's hand, kissing his knuckles and earning a cute giggle from Mafu. Both his parents shook their head at how cute the couple is being, a smile on both their faces.

A/N : It has ended!!! After this is angst/fluff the first part is really angsty, so don't kill me wwww Anyway double updates!! I feel so loved today!!!!!!

-Aru