Come Here (Part 3)

Kashitaro's mouth drops open, and Soraru curled into himself. His friends watched him as he closed his eyes and tried to stop himself from crying. "Sorarun, calm down," Suzumu said, rubbing soothing circles into the raven-haired male's back. "Mafu is crying!" Soraru cried, and Kashitaro sighed. "Soraru. I think you should let him go."

         The raven-haired male gaped at him. "What?" He hissed, and Kashitaro cleared his throat, looking uncomfortable. "You see, Soraru. Mafu is being bullied in school. Like those bad kind. His school bag is dumped into a dustbin just three days ago. Amachan told me," Kashitaro explained.
        Soraru crinkled his nose. "Mafu never told me," he protested, but deep inside he knew it was the truth. Why else does Mafu takes so long to come down, and covered with bruised at that. The albino had said he fell down, or just being plain clumsy. But Soraru knew.

 ...Flashback...

         It was three months after his mother's death when he met Mafu for the first time. He could not believe his ears when his father told him that he is remarrying.

Who the fuck remarried within the year of their wife's death?

      Soraru hates the new woman present in their life; he resents her. He had thought that he would hate the little boy that she brings along, but he was so wrong.

      Oh, he was so wrong.

       In fact, it was love at first sight, even though Soraru knows that since they are siblings, it was incest.

    He hates the feeling he gets when he is around Mafu, listening to his giggles, hates himself even more when he realized he was in love with the son of his worst nightmare.

     But he couldn't stop this feeling that coursing through his body, no matter what his brain wants him to feel, his heart would not agree to it.

      Two months in, he finally found out the reason why his mother committed suicide. It was another normal afternoon, and Soraru was hanging out with Suzumu when Lon runs over to him, and told the raven-haired male the reason of his mother's death. Lon had overheard Soraru's stepmother talking to his father.
      "Your mother found out about the affair. She couldn't take it, and jumped off the building," Lon said through tears, and Suzumu can only gape at Soraru, whose emotions are slowly slipping off his face, wiped clean like a white slate. "What?" he asked slowly, and Lon took in a quick breath, and said in a softer tone, "Your father is cheating on your mother with your stepmother. When your mum found out, she couldn't take it, and committed suicide." Soraru turned away, emotionless, and walked away without even saying a word.

>>Flashback end>>

             "She wants to take Mafu away now," Soraru said softly and Suzumu gazed at him. "I think I have to think about it," the raven-haired male declared, and walked away, back to his house.

******

           For the few weeks to come, Soraru treated Mafu like trash, acting cold to him and ignoring him when he asked for help. Soraru knew that Mafu cries himself to sleep every night, and felt like shit. But he knew, in order to get Mafu to leave him and follow his mother to England, he has to this. It was not an option, and Soraru just knows that the albino will have a much better life there compared to here, with him. He kisses Mafu's forehead like always, after he know that Mafu is asleep, and he will sit next to the albino, leaving kisses on the back of his hands, and whispering 'I'm sorry' for a thousand times.

        A year later, Mafu's mother and Soraru's father finally got a divorce. The eighteen year old male had looked on impassively as the papers are signed and his 'parents' are finally legally divorced. Three weeks later, the albino -who is now sixteen- goes to the airport to England.

      Soraru had knocked on his door, and the albino had allowed him in, his red orbs wide. "Mafu, you are leaving tomorrow," Soraru says, his voice cracking and Mafu gulps. "I-I am," he stutters, and clutches his blanket against his chest like it is the only thing anchoring him right now. It was as if he lets go on the blanket, he will run to Soraru to kiss and hug the older male. Soraru notices and spread his arms, nodding a little. Mafu ran over to Soraruand crashed against the older's chest, hugging the male tightly. "I'll miss you, nii-san," he whispers, and the raven-haired male laughs. 
       "We aren't siblings anymore," he said, and Mafu sniffles a little. "I love you, nii-san," he hiccupped, and Soraru paused. "What?" he asks, and the albino looked up at him. "I have always love you romantically. But we were siblings, and I know it is wrong, so I took all chances to be close to you, like kissing you and all. But then you started to act so cold towards me, and I-I think you hate me!" Mafu cries out, and Soraru combs the albino's hair, calming him down. 
       "I.... ," Soraru trails off, and turned away. "I'm leaving," he says in a firm tone, and watched as Mafu's face fell. "Nii-san-" he calls in a broken voice, and Soraru pressed a letter into his hands. "Open that when you are on the airplane." With that, he left.

Forever.

            Mafu sat in the airplane, and finally opens the envelope. Inside, there is a letter, along with a red rose. The albino frowns, and opens the letter, reading it. As he continued to read, a tear fell, and sobs followed after. "Nii-san!" He sobs, pressing the palms of his hands against his face. 

"Why must you leave me??"

Dear.....Mafu. When you read this, you must be on the airplane. I will be in a casket, ready to be either buried or burnt to ashes. I'm sorry for leaving you, but it is the only way to get you away. I have always loved you. It is okay if you don't share the feelings as me, I just wanted you to know. I don't really want to leave you forever, but I've been diagnosed with cancer just a month ago. Don't blame yourself for my death, Mafu, you have always been my light, and don't die or anything, got it? Let me be your guardian angel.

Nii-san.

A/N : kinky series gonna be long asf so get ready everyone ;) the first chapter will hopefully be out by the next two weeks. So get ready to be blown away, coz the next series gonna be lit and smutty. The kinky series will be extended, whenever there are requests for kinks, they are going straight to that series until i delete the poll chapter!

-Aru