Who Are You (Part 3)

Amatsuki bent over Mafu for the umpteenth time, checking his bandages, and making sure they are secure. "Are you absolutely sure you're okay?" "Yes!" Mafu said, his arms clenching and unclenching the blankets. "Please tell us what happened. Who did this to you?" Kashitaro asked, crossing his arms.
            Mafu looked down at his hands, his eyes blank. "I don't remember. Some fight, I guess. You know how bullies are," he lied. Kashitaro frowned. "Are you sure?" He asked, doubtful, and Mafu nodded. "I'll come over to your house later...just le-let me get my stuff." "Okay then," Amatsuki agreed, but his whole body is showing how he is feeling; he is worried, and tensed. Nevertheless, they left, and Mafu packed his things as well and left the hospital.

            When he reached home, he saw Soraru's shoes outside, and suppressed a shudder. "S-Soraru-san?" He called, and the familiar raven-haired male poked his head out. "Mafu?" He flinched when the male come towards him. "What happened?" He asked, pressing a kiss between Mafu's eyebrows.
            The albino was confused. Yesterday Soraru is a monster, hitting him, and now, he is back to the gentle male he knew. "Soraru-san.." He sobbed, his arms going around his lover's instinctively. "I love you, I love you so much." "I know, Mafu. I love you too." Soraru kissed him softly on his lips. Mafu's eyes fluttered close, and he sighed.

            The albino stayed at his house until around 6 in the evening. By then, he was already seriously contemplating whether to message Amatsuki and tell him that he isn't going to go to his house. But Soraru came out, a hand pressed to his forehead, and Mafu knew he had to get out of there quick.
            "Mafu? I'm having a killing headache," the raven-haired male grinded out. The albino was torn between taking care of Soraru or going to Amatsuki's. He gripped his phone is his right hand tightly, his eyes darting to the door. "Are you okay?" He stammered out, and was scared to see Soraru smirk.
            "I thought I taught you to get the fuck away from my sight." Mafu scrambled towards the door, his heart pounding. He needs to get out of here. "Little angel~ don't you want to stick around and talk to me?" He shook his head, his tears starting to fall. He wants to get out.
             Soraru closed the distance between them in a few minutes, crouching in front of him. "Your name.....hmm...Mafu? Soraru thinks about you so much.. It sickens me."  "Please," Mafu sobbed out, his back against the door and he tried to open the door. When he finally got it, his eyes widened and he gave the knob a hard twist.
             "Bitch!" Soraru shouted when Mafu turned his back on him and started to run towards Amatsuki's house. He couldn't hear footsteps, but he didn't stop until he reached a nearby bus station. He took his phone out with shaking fingers, and texted the brunette.

Mafu /q\ : I'm coming over.
Amachan_buuuu : Its late at night, Mafu. Be careful.
Mafu /q\ : I'll try. Leave the door open for me.
Amachan_buuuu : Are you ok?
Amachan_buuuu : Mafu?
Amachan_buuuu : Are you there?

           Mafu shoved the phone back into his pocket, walking to the brunette's house as fast as he could. "What happened to Soraru-san....?" He whispered. His brain couldn't catch up. At one time he is a great person, acting like usual, but suddenly, he is violent. Mafu clenched his fist. He knew he needed to find his friend, preferably Suzumu, to understand more about this situation. Suzumu-san had been his childhood friend....So I think he would know more, right?

             He reached Amatsuki's home and pushed the front door open. He was greeted by Kashitaro, who looked sheepish as he explained that Amatsuki had fell asleep waiting for him. "Oh..." Mafu frowned, and sank down into one of the seats. Kashitaro sat in front him, grasping his hands. "Mafu-kun. I need you to tell me what happened to you. I won't tell anyone, not even Amachan." "Promise?" Mafu asked timidly, and Kashitaro nodded. "Promise."

A/N : Hey yeaaa so this isn't a kashitaro x mafu fic don't worrrryyyy they are just close friendss, and since kashitaro doesn't want amatsuki to be worried, he took on the task of being mafu's friend and yep...

-Aru