Tattoos And Flowers (Part 6)

"What is that?"

          Mafu asked, his eyes trained on the sketchbook on the floor. Soraru turned his head towards the fallen book, before standing up and grabbing the book in a swift motion. "Sorry, I guess, I have to go," he mumbled, and tugged his sleeves down, before running into the crowd of bodies and disappearing.

         Mafu glared at the male's disappearing figure, before focusing on the notebook on his lap. His hand still felt like Soraru was holding it, and he gripped the pen hard, pressing down onto the page until he heard a loud sound, indicating that the pen had torn a hole in the book.
          He scowled. Why hadn't that stupid tattoo artist told him why the hell is drawings of him in that stupid sketchbook of his?!! He saw one page, of him, holding a flower pot. Yes, he admit, that drawing of him is really good, but he thinks that if he told Amatsuki that, the brunette will call him a narcissist.

        He glared back down at the notebook.

"Dumbass, where do you wanna go in a stupid train?"

*°*

           When he got back, the first thing he did is to unpack, then call Amatsuki to inform that he is back. "I'm coming over~!" He nodded, before realizing that his friend is on the phone, and cannot see him doing that. Embarrassed, he mumbled put a 'sure' and headed towards the balcony of his apartment.
         Mafu took the watering can and watered the plants, checking for dead leaves and flowers. He heard the door open but ignored it, too engrossed in checking his plants.

        It was when he felt a weight on him that he huffed out an  'oof'. "You know, not checking the door for strangers or locking the door is really dangerous?" Amatsuki hissed in his ear, and he flinched. "I'm sorry!" He cried out, and the brunette flicked him on the forehead. "You're so dumb," he shook his head.
         Mafu followed Amatsuki to his room, where the brunette jump on his bed. "Stop it, it's my bed," Mafu said, crossed. "Sorry." The said male sat up and patted the spot next to him, and picked up Mafu's notebook. "Who made you mad?" He inquired, flipping through the pages. "What do you mean?" Mafu asked. "You tore the notebook. That's obvious." Amatsuki gave him a dull look and Mafu had to resist the urge to slap that male.
           "The tattoo artist.. I think he is stalking me." Amatsuki furrowed his brow. "You mean Soraru-san? He is a great person! Kashi-kun and me hit it off with him almost immediately." So did I, Mafu thought bitterly. "Anyway, why do you think he is your stalker?" "He owns a sketchbook filled with drawings of me." "Ah."
         Silence filled the room as Amatsuki but his lip. "Mafu," he suddenly said, and the said albino turned towards him. "Yes?" "Do you think... Soraru-san is your soulmate?" Mafu looked dazed at this. Usually he would deny it, but this time, Mafu was actually considering it.
         It doesn't seem like a bad idea, he decided, and opened his mouth to talk, when Amatsuki's mouth dropped open. "Oh my god!" He screeched, and Mafu cried out, closed his ears. "You are in love with him?!!!" "WHAAT?!" Mafu screamed back. "The look in your face! It's totally lovestruck!!!! And you tell me you hate him!!"
         A loud thump at the wall made them shut up, blushing at how embarrassingly loud they had been. "Oh my god, no!!" Mafu screamed back after a while of being silent. "Shut up, you TOTALLY ARE!!" Amatsuki raised his voice, and a loud sigh can be heard.

         After five minutes of screaming to each other, the front door is knocked, and Mafu stumbled to open the door. "Yes?" He asked, peering up, and gaped at the male in front of him. The said male was not looking at him, he is typing his phone. "Uh, can you guys lower down your voices?" He asked, his voice still as hoarse as Mafu had heard it three hours ago.
        Soraru continued. "It's incredibly annoying when you guys make so much noise, and I can't record my song properly." He stopped typing long enough to trace his finger on his tattooed arm for a second before smiling at the phone and closing it. He glanced at the stunned albino and was equally shocked.

        "Um.. yeah." Soraru laughed nervously, and scratched the back of his head. Amatsuki peeked out after a while, and gasped. "Oh no! You have another appointment with Soraru-san? I better go then!" He laughed, and grabbed his shoes. "Bye!" He yelled, and Mafu looked down at his feet.
        "Do you wanna come over?" Soraru asked, embarrassed. "Yeah..s-sure," Mafu stammered, and took his shoes before following Soraru to next door. The raven-haired male opened his door and both of them entered, Mafu marvelling at the paint-splattered walls. "It's a little messy, but since I bought it, I can do anything to the walls." Soraru laughed.

         His house is full with scattered drawings, and music notes. The balcony however, was a flower garden. Mafu realized that the neighbour whom he can hear singing, and owns literally a flower garden in the balcony is Soraru. He sat down on one on the bean bags and looked over to Soraru, who was carrying a tray with drinks. "Have a drink." He said, setting down the said drinks and putting the tray back in the kitchen.
          "Can you tell me why you have a sketchbook with drawings of me in it?" Mafu inquired, and Soraru looked away. "Your birthday is coming," he observed, fiddling with his hands. "No, it already passed," Mafu corrected him, biting his lip.
          "Those drawings are for your birthday. And I missed it." Soraru let out a bitter laugh, falling back down on the bean bag. "You can have it anyway." "What do you mean?" Mafu asked, confused.
         Soraru clicked his tongue, and said, "It meant, the very day you opened your shop opposite mine, I have already fallen for you. I was scared that you have a soulmate already, so I didn't say a thing. I observed everything you did, from watering your plants to closing down the shop. Because you don't seem to be interested in me, I observed you every time, and since I can't tell it to you directly, I began to draw you. Every day, every free time. I'm sorry to confess to you like this, and you can kill me or reject me or whatever, but I have to tell you this; I love you so much."

           Soraru headed to his room and came out again, with a bunch if sketchbooks. He put them into a bag and held it out towards Mafu. "Take it," he said, to the stunned albino. Mafu took it, still dazed, and Soraru sat back down. "Since you are probably going to stay like that, do you mind if I sketch you? Just this once. Stay like this."
          They stayed that way for a long time, Mafu staying still, still dazed, and Soraru drawing an a satisfied look on his face. Once he had finished, he leaned back down, and clapped his hands twice. "I'm finished. I won't give you this, since I want to keep it." He smiled, and Mafu realized that he was quite handsome.

Oh no.

Nonononononononono-

Is he falling in love with Soraru?

A/N : YAAAAAAY UPDATE I finished this while multitasking

I was drawing hobi, watching a concert, thn ow listening to nqrse.

HALP. I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH NQRSE-

PS - btw the sketchbook is filled with drawings of mafu if you guys don't get what's inside since I didn't explain throughoutly.

-Aru